Show Off Your Guns!

SilverBack

View attachment 100106

As a fun toy the Air Force Air Soft Gun accurate up to 100 yards it would be fun to shoot and not to mention cheap lol.

The Air Force air guns are NOT air soft. They shoot 18, 20, 22 and 25 caliber pellets at a very high velocity that can take don't game up to the size of a coyote. You do NOT want to get hit with a projectile from one of these.

Ed Lapadura

Here's a new one to my collection. Type 14 Nambu Japanese 1943

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1412258329981.jpg
    1412258329981.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 303

Ed Lapadura

Thanks also got a type 38 Arisaka
Last week. Jap stuff is cheaper than GI stuff. Ammo on the other hand is hard to come by and pricey

Ed Lapadura

My WW2 collection as it stands right now

Attachments

• 1412343462322.jpg
    1412343462322.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 358

SavageMonkey

I might receive some flack for this post but I don't believe it is necessary to play "Show and tell" with firearms. Being a LEO from NYS I am a huge fan of our given right to bear arms and a staunch opponent of Gov. Coumo's back door "S.A.F.E. Act"!!!

I just don't see the need to put what I may or may not own on display for all the Internet to see. I'm perfectly happy showing someone what I may or may not possess when they are coming into my home uninvited at 3am. That will be the first and last time they will see it.

When we flaunt what we have just to say "mine is bigger than yours" or "I have more than you", we give the anti gun crowd the ammunition they so desperately need to push their fractured agenda.

I just ask that we think about what we post and have an awareness of the people who have access to view it.

Stay Safe!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I might receive some flack for this post but I don't believe it is necessary to play "Show and tell" with firearms. Being a LEO from NYS I am a huge fan of our given right to bear arms and a staunch opponent of Gov. Coumo's back door "S.A.F.E. Act"!!!

I just don't see the need to put what I may or may not own on display for all the Internet to see. I'm perfectly happy showing someone what I may or may not possess when they are coming into my home uninvited at 3am. That will be the first and last time they will see it.

When we flaunt what we have just to say "mine is bigger than yours" or "I have more than you", we give the anti gun crowd the ammunition they so desperately need to push their fractured agenda.

I just ask that we think about what we post and have an awareness of the people who have access to view it.

Stay Safe!

Understandable, I guess don't participate in this thread if it offends you or your feelings towards people showing their collection of firearms.

Last edited:

SavageMonkey

Understandable, I guess don't participate in this thread if it offends you or your feelings towards people showing their collection of firearms.

I'm not offended in the least and if I gave that impression I apologize, and I'm in no way attempting to offend anyone here. I just wanted to point out what I observe after working in Law Enforcement for 13 1/2 years. In the light of many recent high profile events and some not so savory characters lurking not so far off, I just think we need to be aware of what we post.

Example:

Member #1 posts his/her amazing collection for all to see. Unsavory Guy #1 sees this post and realizes they are in the next town over because their profile says so. Through some simple Internet searching, USG1 finds out who M1 is and where they live.

3 months later M1 makes a post that he/she/family is/are going on vacation for two weeks. USG1 sees post and enlists help from buddies to go and ransack house, stealing valuables and taking collection of firearms to sell on black market or to use in the commission of crimes.

M1 comes home to find house ransacked, valuables and firearms gone! (OH S**T)

I was taught early on in my career that some information should just not be put on the Internet for people to see. We have a Social Media policy at my work not unlike this forum but with more rules on what is acceptable and unacceptable to post. I'm just hyper aware of what initially is just a good time post can turn bad real quick.

By all means please continue to post whatever you like. But before you click submit, think to yourself and be aware of who else is looking at what you are putting out there.

Top Bottom