Angry Aussie's Build

Angry Aussie

Bummer man sorry to hear that. But there's gotta be some great wheeling in AZ and your so much closer to Colorado!! Hope all goes well for you in AZ

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449688224.531939.jpg

Finally ordered a compressor and trucklites. Trucklites should be here tomorrow. Can't believe I took so long to order these. I'll post up pictures when both get installed.

I have never seen his build and it is awesome! So many things I've wanted to do to my jeep with the lift and the lights etc. Love the build Man! Can't wait to see more!

Angry Aussie

I have never seen his build and it is awesome! So many things I've wanted to do to my jeep with the lift and the lights etc. Love the build Man! Can't wait to see more!

Thanks bro, I should have more stuff coming next month and will be working on the rig a lot 2016.

USMC Wrangler

Nice! It has taken me awhile to dial in my TL's where I like them and without being a pest to oncoming traffic. Love them and have zero regrets.

USMC Wrangler

Good to know, not looking forward to adjusting them once I've got them in but still excited to be able to see at night

Headlight aiming and a clean windshield are a must for me. Maybe I put too much time and effort into it, but I'm happy. I did add horizontal adjustment screws to help me get to my happy place. Ha ha!

Angry Aussie

Trucklites installed and they are amazing!! Can't believe I waited so long to get some. Worth every penny.

Took Blue to HF with me this weekend. I didn't take many pictures at all. I was to focused on spotting for brother who I made drive my rig through all the tough parts of the trails. He did a great job. Next time I'll take more pictures.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450151525.396692.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450151537.047150.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450151549.766357.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Trucklites installed and they are amazing!! Can't believe I waited so long to get some. Worth every penny.

Been holding out on these aswell... maybe sooner than later... glad to here you like them!

Took Blue to HF with me this weekend. I didn't take many pictures at all. I was to focused on spotting for brother who I made drive my rig through all the tough parts of the trails. He did a great job. Next time I'll take more pictures.

Looks like an awesome time! :thumb:

Angry Aussie

Been holding out on these aswell... maybe sooner than later... glad to here you like them!

Looks like an awesome time! :thumb:

The lights are pretty much life changing. They are a must have.

Saturday was fun, it was pretty slippery out there which made for an interesting day. Looking forward to getting out there again soon.

Angry Aussie

Quick update to what I have done recently to the rig.

1. Trucklites!! These things are amazing can't believe I waited so long to get some.

2. ARB twin air compressor mounted under the hood. Kind of like the headlights, shocked I waited so long to get one. Now when hidden falls air isn't working I don't have to worry.

3. Synergy grab bars front and rear.

4. Dirty dog cargo net and trench cover for the dogs when we hit the trails.

This morning I just ordered

Pro Grips from dynatrac!! So excited to try these out.

A rear tailgate prop, hopefully I won't break any more check straps

I should be ordering coilovers next week.

I'll post pictures of everything later today. I feel like my rig is finally starting to grow into the Rock monster I've wanted. Still has a long ass way to go but should have it where I want it in two years or so.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Quick update to what I have done recently to the rig.

1. Trucklites!! These things are amazing can't believe I waited so long to get some.
4. Dirty dog cargo net and trench cover for the dogs when we hit the trails.

This morning I just ordered

Pro Grips from dynatrac!! So excited to try these out.
Awesome! Cant wait to see what you think about the progrips! :thumb: Interested in checking out the trench cover. Looking forward to pics.

Angry Aussie

Trucklites, yes I went with the heated ones even though I live in Texas, I go to Colorado twice a year in the winter and will hopefully be moving there in a couple of years. Ok back to pictures
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107251.235487.jpg

Arb- talk about a tight fit but sits under the hood perfectly. Shouldn't have waited so long to do this.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107326.093794.jpg

Synergy grab bars
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107363.748686.jpg

Dirty dog cargo net. Blue stuck his head through once and had a hard time getting it back out and since hasn't tried putting his head through.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107440.742274.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107456.011800.jpg

Trench cover. This things is pretty strong and seems well made. The Velcro is really quality stuff and sticks to the back of the seat really well. Folds up when you put your seats up. I wish it was one piece and covered everything side to side. But still happy with it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107638.253477.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107652.471879.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107665.073284.jpg

Here's another busted tailgate arm. Should be able to pop this one back in but so tired of it not being able to handle my spare. Looks like a heavy duty tire carrier is in my future soon as well.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452107765.271084.jpg

Angry Aussie

As of right now I'm fighting some kind of electrical demon. Something is draining power from the battery when it shouldn't be. I drove it last night around 7:30 for about 10 minutes to run to the store no issues and today I go out to start it after it's been sitting for 17 hours and it won't start.

This all started 8 months ago and only every once in awhile I would have to jump it after it sat over night. But would only happen maybe once a month. It became more of a regular thing a month or so ago. So I've put a new battery in it and it's still happening. I can't find what could be draining the battery.

Weird thing is I didn't drive it at all from Sunday up until Wednesday night and it started up just fine Wednesday night no issues. So it sat for 17 hours or so last night after being driven and it won't start.

Anyone have any ideas of how I could track down what's draining the battery power? Or what could be causing the drain? Any ideas of what I should be looking for?

I do have a ton of accessories hooked up to the battery, lights, winch, Arb, s-hit pod, subs, amps, etc.

Should I replace the alternator? It's a 2012 with 39,000 miles on it. At this point I'm lost and insanely frustrated with the whole thing.

Top Bottom