Prime8 is always right thread...

pastorwug

He probably bitched about having to change the tire, told someone to do it for him, then bitched about how they did it and how he could have done it better.... :crazyeyes: :bleh:

Can't believe I missed the return of the great Prime8....

Maybe God moved it for him? :thinking:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Once upon a time God created Prime8. He knew that Prime8 would believe in science and reject Him. He would one day show Himself to Prime8 so that he would understand God created science and all the silly little Prime8's in the world who think they came from monkeys. God loved Prime8 regardless.

Oh and I may be wrong sometimes but 60% of the time, I'm right everytime!

AWESOME!, :thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
God and science are not opposites. Perhaps God uses science as a means of creating and sustaining human life.:thinking:

TheDuff

I'm pretty sure, as a moderator, you participating in a cyber bullying event such as this could get Eddie and the forum in very big trouble...

Too bad you can't get in very big trouble For being a cyber moron....

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

supra_launch21v

If I were his talent agent, I would resign. I just don't know why he would subject himself to all the ridicule and keep coming back for more. First of all, I am very surprised that he would actually go on the 2014JKX given his current standing on Wayalife. He tries to bring people into his Facebook page by tagging everything JKX. Once he gets them on the page they get to see this:
Jesse.JPG
:idontknow:
It amazes me that he would do this.

Top Bottom