Prime8 is always right thread...

JAGS

Hooked
That's called "quote mining". A common technique used to unfairly characterize someone you want to smear, but lack the actual contextual quotes to do so.

For the record I think you smear yourself. Mostly because no one else would want to touch you.

Also for the record, those were actually your own words. But then again you are always right!👍

- Jason

Prime8

yeah im done with this lying ignorant know it all :asshat:!! Kirk out!

At what point did I lie? When was I ignorant? If you want to throw around baseless accusations, at least pretend to have a reason for it. You are just getting fussy and name calling.

Prime8

For the record I think you smear yourself. Mostly because no one else would want to touch you.

Also for the record, those were actually your own words. But then again you are always right!👍

- Jason

They were my own words, taken out of context. Which is the essence of quote mining. Am I talking to a fucking wall here...?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's what happens when you have an opinion that differs from the herd. Best to just keep your head down and agree with/regurgitate what the "elders" have to say. If you want to think for yourself, and state your own opinion freely, you'd better find a new forum...

Nobody is making you stay. Come to think of it, I don't believe anyone is asking you to either.

Tigrcky

At what point did I lie? When was I ignorant? If you want to throw around baseless accusations, at least pretend to have a reason for it. You are just getting fussy and name calling.

fake facts = lying, ignorant of actual computer code and of the definition of ignorant, which is without knowledge, which you have been proven to be lacking in many areas as any normal human being would be. so there is your baseless facts as you would call it. :asshat:

Prime8

fake facts = lying, ignorant of actual computer code and of the definition of ignorant, which is without knowledge, which you have been proven to be lacking in many areas as any normal human being would be. so there is your baseless facts as you would call it. :asshat:

A.) I provided no "fake facts". Again, support your claim with evidence.
B.) who gives a shit about computer science, you brought it up, not me. You MISTAKINGLY said that it was quote mining, when it clearly was. A "normal" human being doesn't even own a computer, let alone know how to program one. Your ethnocentricity is showing. If not knowing about a very specific topic, like computer programming, makes me ignorant as a whole, then everyone is ignorant and it's not worth mentioning.

JAGS

Hooked
And I'm not the only one who thinks so, the others just haven't cared to speak up and drifted off to other forums instead. Look around, there are many members who aren't very active anymore for that exact reason. Many dead/dying build threads, yet they don't actually have a dead/dying build...

And still plenty others that are around and new members that seem pretty cool. It not the disagreeing, but the manner in which one expresses their disagreement that causes response.

But you obviously know this as you are always right and dont really care what others think.

You have the nerve to speak to a pastor with such words. Regardless of one's belief, a pastor is off limits. You went too far.

Because you are always right, you have nothing to learn here. So go find another forum that challenges your intellectual prowess.

- Jason

Tigrcky

A.) I provided no "fake facts". Again, support your claim with evidence.
B.) who gives a shit about computer science, you brought it up, not me. You MISTAKINGLY said that it was quote mining, when it clearly was. A "normal" human being doesn't even own a computer, let alone know how to program one. Your ethnocentricity is showing. If not knowing about a very specific topic, like computer programming, makes me ignorant as a whole, then everyone is ignorant and it's not worth mentioning.

hahaha nice try i said script editing you said quote mining cant even think straight, i gave the facts but you chose to not read them simple as that and the average house hold has up to 5 types of computers so yeah and when someone calls you out on it you resort to an attempted clever insult that is lost on everyone do yourself a favor bow out nobody here likes you and NOBODY is going to stand up for you!:asshat:

Prime8

And still plenty others that are around and new members that seem pretty cool. It not the disagreeing, but the manner in which one expresses their disagreement that causes response.

But you obviously know this as you are always right and dont really care what others think.

You have the nerve to speak to a pastor with such words. Regardless of one's belief, a pastor is off limits. You went too far.

Because you are always right, you have nothing to learn here. So go find another forum that challenges your intellectual prowess.

- Jason

A pastor is too far? Why? Are they above questioning? Above responsibility to provide reasons for their beliefs? Religion deserves no special privilege. A pastor is more contemptible than his flock. You need to wake up. No one is above questioning. But I suppose all those diddlers and there cover-up buddies in the Catholic Church are too important to be held accountable too, huh?

Prime8

hahaha nice try i said script editing you said quote mining cant even think straight, i gave the facts but you chose to not read them simple as that and the average house hold has up to 5 types of computers so yeah and when someone calls you out on it you resort to an attempted clever insult that is lost on everyone do yourself a favor bow out nobody here likes you and NOBODY is going to stand up for you!:asshat:

The average household IN AMERICA. Learn what ethnocentric means.

Prime8

im sorry i didnt know you lived in a foreign country!

You said "normal person". You provided no other details. As this is an extremely vague term that essentially means nothing, I figured what you actually meant was "average person". The average person is not American and does not own a computer. Please describe what a normal person consists of...? I would argue the definition changes depending on who you ask. But a statistician could provide you with a definition of the "average person".

JAGS

Hooked
They were my own words. Am I talking to a fucking wall here...?

Correct they were your own words.

Correct again, I am a wall...

Because you are always right, you should never state comments in the form of question. It's not very scientifical of you.

And for the record, scientifical isn't a word. Should be though because it sounds bad ass.

- Jason

Prime8

Correct they were your own words.

Correct again, I am a wall...

Because you are always right, you should never state comments in the form of question. It's not very scientifical of you.

And for the record, scientifical isn't a word. Should be though because it sounds bad ass.

- Jason

I know what you meant by it. The whole point of language is to convey meaning. So who cares if it is a "real" word...? Right? "Irregardless" is in some dictionaries even though it is a misuse of the word "regardless". So not all "real" words are actually real words anyways.

Top Bottom