Prime8 is always right thread...

gyoja75

Because it seems you still maintain a respect for me even though we disagree. The vast majority of Christians could learn a thing or two from you.

I still respect your knowledge as a scientist. I believe that logical debate backed by evidence is the only way forward. On a side note, I turned down an offer at Arizona State. I thought that you would get a kick out of that!

"Sua Sponte"

Prime8

I still respect your knowledge as a scientist. I believe that logical debate backed by evidence is the only way forward. On a side note, I turned down an offer at Arizona State. I thought that you would get a kick out of that!

"Sua Sponte"

Where did you end up going instead?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Because it seems you still maintain a respect for me even though we disagree.

Just so it's clear any lack of respect I may or may not have for you has nothing to do with whether we agree or disagree. Rather it's because a lot of your post come off as narcissistic, egotistical and/or condescending. I'm guessing in real life you are a very interesting guy who would be fun to have beers with. :idontknow:

So my offer to you is this...if you are ever out west I will happily buy you a :beer: or two, and listen to you tell me how much of dick I am...and whatever else we decide to talk about.

Tigrcky

Just so it's clear any lack of respect I may or may not have for you has nothing to do with whether we agree or disagree. Rather it's because a lot of your post come off as narcissistic, egotistical and/or condescending. I'm guessing in real life you are a very interesting guy who would be fun to have beers with. :idontknow:

So my offer to you is this...if you are ever out west I will happily buy you a :beer: or two, and listen to you tell me how much of dick I am...and whatever else we decide to talk about.

damn 2 beers that is an offer NOBODY should ever turn down!!! (free beer is awesome!)

Prime8

I'll take you up on that, but I don't drink, so I'll grab a diet coke.

Top Bottom