Prime8 is always right thread...

gyoja75

It wasn't an attack. It was genuine. People like to criticize me for my opinions, but never seem to back theirs with any actual evidence.

I think that your knowledge of metals is amazing and you could offer a lot to fellow jeepers. I think that your strong convictions come off a little abrasive to others. A wise man once told me that words matter.

"Sua Sponte"

Tigrcky

Did you even bother to read what you so desperately quoted?

"therefor: adv. for that [thing]; for that, for it

Ex. I will give you my pocket knife if you will give me your watch therefor.

therefore: adv.consequently, hence
Ex. I think, therefore I am. I was afraid; therefore I ran."

was just thinking about that :thinking: it seems to me this boy loves to be wrong!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I retract my previous statement. You can be that dense. Weren't you touting the merits of reading comprehension a few posts back?

Prime8

I think that your knowledge of metals is amazing and you could offer a lot to fellow jeepers. I think that your strong convictions come off a little abrasive to others. A wise man once told me that words matter.

"Sua Sponte"

But when I offer my knowledge of metals, people with "trail experience" tell me that decades of scientific evidence are wrong. So tell me, when everyone has internet muscles, why bother sharing any knowledge with anyone? All it has done is get me mocked by Mike and others. I appreciate that you found it useful though.

MTG

Caught the Bug
ENOUGH!!!

EVERYONE STOP!!!!

I started this thread as a shrine to Prime8's vastly superior knowledge of everything and it has taken a life of its own! And in a completely different directions than I had planned, hoped and expected.

In the words of Shakespeare...

I've come here to praise Prime8, not to bury him!

Cyberbullying?!

According to the law cited above we could all get expelled from school.

Thus, henceforth I ask that no further posts be made unless they follow the thread rules (i.e Prime8 is always right).

Last edited:

Prime8

ENOUGH!!!

EVERYONE STOP!!!!

I started this thread as a shrine to Prime8's vastly superior knowledge of everything and it has taken a life of its own! And in a completely different directions than I had planned, hoped and expected.

Cyberbullying?!

Thus, henceforth I ask that no further posts be made unless they follow the thread rules (i.e Prime8 is always right).

You're a dick and Shakespeare sucks.

Tigrcky

ENOUGH!!!

EVERYONE STOP!!!!

Cyberbullying?!

yes your royal highness Prime8 is and always will be right!!!! :doh:

MTG

Caught the Bug
You're a dick and Shakespeare sucks.

Quoted so it's saved.

That sounds rather bullyish to me. I'm not sure how I feel about it right now. Sad, hurt, offended, depressed. Need more time to process. Maybe I'll play some Morrisey and reflect.

But according to the thread rules I guess you're right. :(

Tigrcky

Quoted so it's saved.

That sounds rather bullyish to me. I'm not sure how I feel about it right now. Sad, hurt, offended, depressed. Need more time to process. Maybe I'll play some Morrisey and reflect.

But according to the thread rules I guess you're right. :(

unless he says he is wrong!

JK's JK

Banned
ENOUGH!!!

EVERYONE STOP!!!!

Cyberbullying?!

Can you clear some space in your email?

Top Bottom