Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Ranger4011

It pisses me off when other jeeps don't return my wave on the road man
I even catch myself waving sometimes when I'm driving my pick up

GuillaumeC91

Yeah they have weird laws. I have believe this one is across most restaurants. You can only get 4% ABV on tap. If you want higher alcohol content or "full strength beer" you have to order a bottle and it can only be obtained at establishments that have the correct license.

It's 4% ABV, 3.2% ABW.

That's crazy. Other than Corona and other light beers, I've never seen anything under 4.5%ABV here in Canada. A local micro brewery here in Ottawa has 12.5%ABV beer on tap lol, and if you like IPAs and Stouts like me, you end up drinking 5.5-9%ABV all the time :cool:

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Tigrcky

Sitting in the trucks only pumps and dumbass pickups with a little trailer come in and use the dual pumps where they have their own pumps...

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Last edited:

d90king

Zoom in on the blade ;)

View attachment 97004

A bit agressive, maybe......but there are certain occasions where you have to set the tone. For other occasions, a nice hug works wonders!

Is that a copy of a Coye Ridgeback? Is that the Boker version or did Bill start using S390? I carry a Ridgeback that Bill made me along with my G19 RTF2 as part of my EDC. Great guy and great blades.

As far as hate goes... I hate cheap guns and cheap blades, especially when people rely on said cheap guns to defend themselves and their families.

Tigrcky

You haven't seen anything till you've experienced the Orange Crush during afternoon rush hour. Take your Prozac, you'll need it. Also, your left leg will be sore when it's over.

What do I do with the hood mounted gatlin gun? :cheesy:

Sent from my whatchamacallit

spinuck

So I was pulling into the driveway today. My wife had just gotten home as well. She got out of her car, so I waited for her to close the door and move over. I started driving by and as I do, she opens the back door, which gets caught on my Jeep tire.... now the door is fucked and wont close. If it was an old POS I wouldn't mind, but its a 2013... not even paid for yet.

that pisses me off.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Remember, turn the signal on, let it flash 3 times and start moving over, they'll find somewhere to go.

That's always been my motive, especially when hauling a large trailer, they're going to let you in.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom