Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

GCM 2

......I'd love to meet this nutt and tell him what I really think.

If we ever meet in person, remind me and I will tell you a story about the time I unfortunately met him. Too long of a tale to write here on the forum. But almost 10 years later, I still regret the 2 hrs I sat next to him. It did not play out how I wished it had.......

Crawler Kitty

Does not really piss me off, but we do not have a "What is slightly annoying to you and things you find inconsiderate" thread;

Photos embedded within a post. Not the post that contain the original photos placed within a post, but the rookies who when hitting the "reply with quote" button don't have the skill to delete the 8 high resolution, slow as ass to load, photos that 4 other forum members before them also did not take the time to eliminate from their post too. Just provide the text, or the one photo, you may have a specific question about! All we need is the summary of your comment and/or question, not a repeating slide show of the same photos on every page of a 19 page thread. In closing, do more gooder at your interweb skillz......

Guilty Sir! Will try and get gooder!

JKWrang

So without turning this any more political than it already is... I AGREE COMPLETELY

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
You forgot the rest of these :asshat: s!!

View attachment 102716

That's the crazy thing about politicians. No one is better than the other. They generally all suck at the moment. Rights become about one instead of one serving for all (not just presidential level).

It's been a good long time since we've had a great commander in chief, longer than that depending on who you ask.

As a nation we all have different priorities, slants, beliefs. Politics and religion are very divisive. Not to mention race, gender and age.

- Jason

Armydog

That's the crazy thing about politicians. No one is better than the other. They generally all suck at the moment. Rights become about one instead of one serving for all (not just presidential level).

It's been a good long time since we've had a great commander in chief, longer than that depending on who you ask.

As a nation we all have different priorities, slants, beliefs. Politics and religion are very divisive. Not to mention race, gender and age.

- Jason

But the elusive concept of a government for the people, of the people and by the people has been forever lost in our system of elitist leadership.

Governmental public servants only serve themselves and the interest of those who empower their careers through large contributions. They play lip-service to what they think is the stereotypical voter base of their particular constituency during election periods, but truly only feed their own personal lust for power, wealth and social status.

There is a problem with the system when a person is elected to serve in public office and by doing so becomes a millionaire with guaranteed health care and a Golden Fleece retirement while working Americans barely save enough to be able to afford cat food during their own golden years.

I am not for entitlements or tax penalties against the rich individuals or corporations. Quite the opposite. A flat rate tax that charges each person per capita his or her fare share. To include all the wonderful and American loving "undocumented workers" the present administration wants to welcome to the dinner table with open arms.

Support successful America businesses, impose single term limits on every political office elected or appointed. Have regular people serve for two years and then return to their previous lives as contributing members of the work force.

Agreed, the current crop of crooked politicians who have entrenched themselves in the halls of government at all levels from local to state to federal will strongly resist being removed from the tax tit of the American people.

Perhaps I do need to assemble a team.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

JKWrang

But the elusive concept of a government for the people, of the people and by the people has been forever lost in our system of elitist leadership.

Governmental public servants only serve themselves and the interest of those who empower their careers through large contributions. They play lip-service to what they think is the stereotypical voter base of their particular constituency during election periods, but truly only feed their own personal lust for power, wealth and social status.

There is a problem with the system when a person is elected to serve in public office and by doing so becomes a millionaire with guaranteed health care and a Golden Fleece retirement while working Americans barely save enough to be able to afford cat food during their own golden years.

I am not for entitlements or tax penalties against the rich individuals or corporations. Quite the opposite. A flat rate tax that charges each person per capita his or her fare share. To include all the wonderful and American loving "undocumented workers" the present administration wants to welcome to the dinner table with open arms.

Support successful America businesses, impose single term limits on every political office elected or appointed. Have regular people serve for two years and then return to their previous lives as contributing members of the work force.

Agreed, the current crop of crooked politicians who have entrenched themselves in the halls of government at all levels from local to state to federal will strongly resist being removed from the tax tit of the American people.

Perhaps I do need to assemble a team.....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Well I can list the reasons this is a thing:

- Elected office is an attractive and lucrative career opportunity (it is not about idealism and leadership, but the pensions and social status)

- white guilt (what other factor motivates such political correctness and brainwashing than this?)

- lack of citizen investment in the vote (people now vote themselves benefits rather than voting into office politicians and policies which benefit the country, their land and their freedoms)

- the assertion that the government knows best being a common assumption (its not the gov responsibility to defend me or my family but to defend my right and freedom to do so, and to pursue happiness)

- the misconception that the pursuit of happiness is a guarantee (you are entitled to try, and to fail. Thus ends your entitlement)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom