Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

JRoc

Perhaps I do need to assemble a team.....

Standing by awaiting orders, sir. Hooaaah! :rock:

untitled 1.png

.........or we could always just hold hands and talk about this shit. :banghead:

Tigrcky

Perhaps I do need to assemble a team.....

Standing by awaiting orders, sir. Hooaaah! :rock:

View attachment 103095

.........or we could always just hold hands and talk about this shit. :banghead:

Pass the hand sanitizer lol

Another one of my pet peeves is dealing with dysgraphia... More so putting thoughts to written form... Ugh so frustrating!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

greenenvey

Mine is people that smoke, I know it will piss alot of people off but that crap about makes me want to puke.. I was in an elevator last night with a couple people that smelt terrible. Even after they got out the smell was there . Even last night I got into my pkup and someone was smoking beside me in another vehicle and the smell came in my rig. People that smoke don't even realize how bad they smell, I don't think they have a clue.

Tigrcky

Mine is people that smoke, I know it will piss alot of people off but that crap about makes me want to puke.. I was in an elevator last night with a couple people that smelt terrible. Even after they got out the smell was there . Even last night I got into my pkup and someone was smoking beside me in another vehicle and the smell came in my rig. People that smoke don't even realize how bad they smell, I don't think they have a clue.

They are desensitized to the smell, second hand smoke triggers migraines with me so I feel your frustrations

Speaking of smoking...

I personally don't care if you smoke. Its America! So smoke 'em if you got 'em. BUT don't throw your butts on the ground! The world is not your ashtray. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing butts tossed from a vehicle. I feel like getting out and picking it up and throwing it back into their car or grinding it out in their eye!

I live in a shitty apartment complex on the ground floor and the asshats that live on the 3rd floor toss their butts down in the grass outside my window. It burns to the filter and the smell wafts into my place. Many times I've felt like tossing a frag through their sliding glass door!

Keep your butt to yourself. If you don't want it in your car or on your person, what makes you think the rest of us want it polluting our space?!?

GCM 2

Throwing around military status to get free or discounted products.

Well 30 years ago as I was finishing up basic training, future military discounts was all I could focus on as a Private in the Army. I would lie awake in the barracks planning it all out, I had a vision of the future and how I was going to stick it to "the man" with 10% off here, 5% off there. I was going to become wealthy, while everyone was paying full price (bunch of stupids) I was going to be banking it all in with the sympathy card flashing for my discount. Hell, I earned that discount! I went to war for my discount.....now give me my damn discount you communist pig. I seen stuff over there, in that place, things only a discount will make better

The end
G

JKWrang

Well 30 years ago as I was finishing up basic training, future military discounts was all I could focus on as a Private in the Army. I would lie awake in the barracks planning it all out, I had a vision of the future and how I was going to stick it to "the man" with 10% off here, 5% off there. I was going to become wealthy, while everyone was paying full price (bunch of stupids) I was going to be banking it all in with the sympathy card flashing for my discount. Hell, I earned that discount! I went to war for my discount.....now give me my damn discount you communist pig. I seen stuff over there, in that place, things only a discount will make better

The end
G

You best believe this was the stuff of poor little lance corporal dreams. Mannnn if only we could get liberty and use a military discount!! Thatd be something!

side note. Thank god for lowe's and the oh 3 civ div.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

The end
G

You can have a discount. Everyone who was in WWI and Vietnam is deserving of a discount.

GCM 2

You can have a discount. Everyone who was in WWI and Vietnam is deserving of a discount.

So you are saying I have a chance? Where are these stores you speak of, is WWI like walmart or something. Vietnam, if it's the one in Italy, that's too far for me to drive. I am looking for local or internet discounts. I am veteran btw.

Tigrcky

So you are saying I have a chance? Where are these stores you speak of, is WWI like walmart or something. Vietnam, if it's the one in Italy, that's too far for me to drive. I am looking for local or internet discounts. I am veteran btw.

G once again you have made my night... Thank you sir

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

WWII - wallyworld1 - OG wallyworld in Bentonville, AR

Vietnam is a discount on fresh dog meat. Discount only good until all the dog snatchers are hanged by the lynch mobs running the streets. And for what it's worth, dog meat is currently selling for more then pork. Don't believe me look it up, I read it on the internet.

DA RUNT

What's a military discount? Does that mean I can buy a soldier at below sticker price? :crazyeyes: Do I have to join a club?

Tigrcky

Carrier pidgin, misspelled on purpose \m/

That's the problem remember we require it to be paid via comdata checks with at least 3 major credit cards your ssn address and all related private banking information. So we can verify who you are.

Top Bottom