Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

Brute

Hooked
ok...went to the Reconstruction Inspection site in order to get a recon sticker so I can get a safety check in order to get my HI registration and plates for Anvil that I just shipped over from WA...

They have required me to do the following in order to pass recon inspection: get a 4 wheel alignment; change the size of the fender side marker light (needs to be 4 sq/in); either change the fenders, extend the side of the fenders, or change the size of the tire (when placing a weighted line from the edge of the fender to the tread of the tire (not the sidewall), there was a 1/4" showing past the fender); change the size of my 3rd brake light (to 4 sq/in); extend the length of the rear mud flaps to center of rim (actually, I measured, and it is already); remove the thin windshield sticker (which cannot be seen from inside the cab); one of the rear brake lines was barely touching the shock reservoir, which I just grabbed and tweaked to make it not touch (in front of the inspector)...

I have gotten the alignment done yesterday (it was already aligned perfectly, just need the paper that said so); buying 4 oem Wrangler tires tomorrow from Craiglist; already ordered larger side front fender lights & 3rd brake light; scraping off the windshield sticker tonight...

Then I will return to the recon inspection site to get recon sticker; then I will go to a safety inspection shop to get safety check (which will temporarily fail for no HI registration); then go to satellite city hall to get registration & plates; then go back to safety inspection shop to get safety check sticker; then return home and remove oem Wrangler tires and remount my 35" BFG KM2's; remove temp side fender lights & 3rd brake light; rewire original fender side lights & 3rd brake light.

We have the worst state in the union when it comes to vehicle regulations that make absolutely no sense

View attachment 227140

Attachments

• mce fenders 2.jpg
    mce fenders 2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Eugene

People who approach a red light and move over to the open lane so they are first in line. Then, when the light turns green, they are slower than the person they would have been behind.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Deadbeat parents. This dude left his kids without a father, after trying to kill them. I read shit like this and can't figure out what's really going on in people's minds these days.

1) If you have to end it, be a man and eat a bullet far away from anyone (better yet, strap a bloody steak to your back and go fight a grizzly or go for a swim in the red triangle).

2) He jumped "at least 20 feet"?!? AYFKM? Sounds to me like he was trying to break his ankles, not kill himself. Darwin took over and finished the job; fortunately his kids survived.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
People who dont have a MAJOR problem with the Presidential debate and anctually think EITHER candidate is mature enough to run the country... and how/why in the hell Hillary isn't in prison, but I have to pay my parking tickets?? WTF :doh:

SPOOOBY

When people pass you and slow down,then over and over again,they want to be first,but scared of a ticket! Get in behind me then[emoji106][emoji33][emoji379]

If your not living and having fun,your dead already

Gadget

Caught the Bug
People who dont have a MAJOR problem with the Presidential debate and anctually think EITHER candidate is mature enough to run the country... and how/why in the hell Hillary isn't in prison, but I have to pay my parking tickets?? WTF :doh:

X2: doesn't matter who wins, we lose!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

bthomas

Your preachin to the choir my friend! We had a lot of candidates going into the primaries, and these are the two that we are left with?!?!? WTF???

jesse3638

Hooked
Your preachin to the choir my friend! We had a lot of candidates going into the primaries, and these are the two that we are left with?!?!? WTF???

Hell, think of all the people in the country (granted most could not do the job of president) and these are the two we have to choose from? I'm getting Rosetta Stone and learning to speak Chinese and Russian...haha.

See You In Two Tuesdays!

Last edited:
Top Bottom