Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jagrubb99

The real problem is that the "service" animals are not required to have any special training. I defended a case against a Vietnam Vet suing a supermarket because the manager asked to speak with him. His "service" dog was on its hind legs, licking frost off the milk cartons four feet off the ground in the dairy aisle. Then it went over and lifted its leg to piss on the stack of watermelons in the produce section. That's when the store manager intervened. The Vet stormed out with his dog and, a few weeks later, filed a 2 million dollar lawsuit against the supermarket. One million was for the "emotional distress" suffered by the dog. I got the case thrown out of court, but it still cost my client some money in my fees. Unbelievably, the dog was registered as a service animal, purportedly necessary to help this Vietnam Vet better cope with civilian life.

This is what is wrong with America. The fact that people attempt to sue others just for monetary gain disgusts me.

RedRum

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1473384305.888637.jpg
When branches fall on my jeep while its parked in my driveway ... After about a dozen wheeling trips and thousands of miles on the road the only body damages becomes from a branch :(

Wvjeepguy

When someone uses my tools without even the courtesy of a heads up then seeing these kind of messes.

Attachments

• 1473419745380.jpg
    1473419745380.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 94

catahoula

Caught the Bug
All these motorcycle bumper stickers that say watch out for them...when there are are all those fucking idiots out there that pass you on the shoulder side or come to a complete stop in the road to back their bike up.

blackrubi14

All these motorcycle bumper stickers that say watch out for them...when there are are all those fucking idiots out there that pass you on the shoulder side or come to a complete stop in the road to back their bike up.

Couldn't agree more! And the stickers that say "loud pipes saves lives", haha, so do helmets.........

Ddays

Hooked
Not to pile on the biker guys....but: I have no issue with open/loud pipes in general, but do you need to wake the fucking dead while driving through small towns and must you rev to the redline before letting off? Goddam, I get it. Your have loud pipes. I don't need to go deaf over the fact

WJCO

Meme King
Not to pile on the biker guys....but: I have no issue with open/loud pipes in general, but do you need to wake the fucking dead while driving through small towns and must you rev to the redline before letting off? Goddam, I get it. Your have loud pipes. I don't need to go deaf over the fact

There's a funny South Park episode on that.

Labricon

Caught the Bug
I have been riding motorcycles since I was 16 and I still don't get the loud pipe crap. I now have a touring bike with a stereo and enjoy the ride more with music...yet I see others with similarly equipped bikes and pipes so loud they render the stereo useless.....I also don't get how loud pipes save lives when the pipes project the sound to the rear......so I bought an air horn (120 db) that alerts the folks ahead of me when they are about to step out of line due to failing to see me

Hilarious Southpark bit!

Last edited:
Top Bottom