What was done to your rig this week?

daltexjeeper

Pinch seam mod

Felt frisky this morning and tackled the pinch seams. Even though she only has 170 miles on her I figured I mine as well knock it out now. The project from start to finish took 3 hours. Pulled the sliders, marked it, cut the seam, JB welded the gap, rattle canned over it and then moved onto the sliders. Reciprocating saw for the win! The only thing I don't like is the way the slider end cap didn't fit flush, so I had to use some black silicone which definitely doesn't look as professional. It isn't in a super obvious location so I'm not too concerned about it. Next up: Teraflex exhaust spacers.

014.jpg 002.jpg 005.jpg 007.jpg

rinkishjk

GenRight carrier painted and mounted finally! This thing is solid for sure.

Attachments

• 1368994021433.jpg
    1368994021433.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 330
  • 1368994030065.jpg
    1368994030065.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 333
  • 1368994038079.jpg
    1368994038079.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 331

breau77

Renseignements

Went camping over Thanksgiving. When I got home my roof rack showed up.

Bonjour,

Bravo pour votre JEEP, elle est vraiment magnifique !!!!!! Pourriez vous me dire ce que vous avez monté comme pneus, et quelle dimension de la rehausse ?

Cordialement

Luc

jelliott076

hell yea im game!!! now the rockers are protected (more than the factory rubi rails can handle) and i got the evap protected plus new arms and a new diff cover to fix the leaky old one i have a lot of work to do putting everything on and then hopefully have it all ready for big bear forest fest to test it all.

I don't know if I will be in town for the Big Bear Fest, but that sounds like a lot of fun. Let me see what I can do with my schedule.

rinkishjk

Very nice..

Looks good. I like this carrier more and more. What did u paint it with?

I used primer, some flat black, then a coat of bedliner.

I will add I was shocked how light this steel carrier is. I was gonna get the aluminum one, but it's quite a bit more money. I think this carrier fully dressed minus tire is about 50 ish lbs.

Last edited:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Cut the ends off my bumper last night View attachment 30717

Looks great! I love my 'stubbed' bumper haha

A pic from the trails...I'll make a thread tomorrow hopefully
null_zps0de98123.jpg

Last edited:

JCMULEY

1369019672900.jpg

Installed Tuffy Security Deck. Paid a Franklin for it at the Mormon Lake AZ. Overland Expo. Gotta love a deal!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

spanishgoose

I got my rockjock 1ton 60 and 9" rear put in last week and did my comp cut. Now just waiting to install my rock krawler triple threat long arm with 8" stretch! Hope to be done in a few weeks!

Top Bottom