What was done to your rig this week?

jbaskin28

Did you have to adjust them or did you just install them and they were good I get off work a 3am and I'm hoping they are not pointing up and blinding people lol

I just installed mine and drove. Don't get flashed often and when I do, they probably don't appreciate the flash I give them back, hahaha

JAGS

Hooked
Did you have to adjust them or did you just install them and they were good I get off work a 3am and I'm hoping they are not pointing up and blinding people lol

They are pretty much fine, but I'm not lifted yet. I'm sure you'll be fine even if you need a minor adjustment. You'll appreciate seeing when ur driving home from work in the middle of the night.

- Jason

rubicrawl

I just installed mine and drove. Don't get flashed often and when I do, they probably don't appreciate the flash I give them back, hahaha

Lol nice my rear end is a little lower so they might be pointing up anyway so it will be fun to test out my high beams anyway

rubicrawl

They are pretty much fine, but I'm not lifted yet. I'm sure you'll be fine even if you need a minor adjustment. You'll appreciate seeing when ur driving home from work in the middle of the night.

- Jason

Nice thanks brother yes it will be nice to finally see the rode when you dropping off your rig to get evo'd up?

JAGS

Hooked
Nice thanks brother yes it will be nice to finally see the rode when you dropping off your rig to get evo'd up?

Monday!! Then I'm out of town for 3 days with work. Pick it up Friday. Won't be as bad ass as yours, but I'm stoked to it done.

- Jason

Christarp

Decided to start working on my third brake light bracket. In total it's going to have 2 brake lights, 4 reverse lights, 2 license plate lights, and holes on the top to mount aux lights.

So here's my third brake light / reverse lights / license plate light holder. It's designed to mount right up to the evo tire carrier. Basically the middle 2 holes are for the third brake light LED's, the outer 2 holes are for 2 Reverse indicator LED's, and then the outer 2 holes that are angled are for a second set of reverse indicator LEDs, these two will be without a lens to get as wide of a beam as possible so anyone backing up perpendicular to me pulling out will hopefully be able to see them. The two holes on the back plate is where the license plate lights will go, and the center hole is for pulling all the wire through.

Here's some shots of how it looks, feel free to rip off the design and copy it whatever, just go easy on my welds! This was literally my first welding project I've ever done, and the first time I've ever used a welder. I watched about a 10 minute youtube video and went off! I was using a flux core hobart 125 welder. It looks like it mostly penetrated, so I hope it's okay. In any case it should be enough to hold a few LEDs on :crazyeyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 328
Top Bottom