What was done to your rig this week?

Brankz

View attachment 80488 View attachment 80489

New Poison Spyder Brawler Lite bumper installed! New fairlead, shackles. Painted winch,hook and diff cover. Changed out diff fluids. Cut crash bar off front. New tie rod and alignment. Old Man Emu shocks. Rear track bars(lower). Painted quick disco's too. Grease up ball joints and disco's. think that's it:beer:

Nice!!! I installed mine 2 days ago, but I think looks better with out painting :/
Did you figured out where to place the license plate?

Edit never mind mine is the bfh, I had to cut the frame

beans

Small but fun addition! :) we added the Hazuki Lanterns :) They are magnetic, super lightweight, have 4 settings and they are awesome!! We have them in the jeep now and we plan on using them for camping!

20140426_185126.jpg

Sergeant_A

Installed my Rocker Knockers and wired up my winch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1398554286155.jpg
    1398554286155.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 320

jkmohican

Tires and rims! Whoopie! Why is it not letting me post a pic.. :banghead:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockyJk

Stripped out the interior and vacuumed out all the sand and dirt from the past 6+ months. Also picked up a rear driveshaft from Lee thanks again for the awesome deal!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398560846.281566.jpg

Last edited:

beans

Tires and rims! Whoopie! Why is it not letting me post a pic.. :banghead:

If your using a phone, try scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page and click "view whole website." My phone doesn't have the pic option, bold, happy faces, on the app anything unless I do. :yup:

jkmohican

If your using a phone, try scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page and click "view whole website." My phone doesn't have the pic option, bold, happy faces, on the app anything unless I do. :yup:

My phone isnt giving me that option. Ugh, ill find a way.... :mad::banghead:

beans

My phone isnt giving me that option. Ugh, ill find a way.... :mad::banghead:

Ok...hang on brb... let me see if the opt is somewhere else listed... :)

Edit: ok, back. Ok, go to the internet option on your phone (DONT use the app), google search wayalife, dont log in yet, scroll all the way to the bottom and in blue it will say "full site", click that, THEN log in...then you get all the full options of the site :) :) Some apps are wonky on some phones and often dont give you all the site has to offer. Best to bookmark your favorite sites on your internet option and use full acess :) :)

Last edited:

jkmohican

Ok...hang on brb... let me see if the opt is somewhere else listed... :)

Edit: ok, back. Ok, go to the internet option on your phone (DONT use the app), google search wayalife, dont log in yet, scroll all the way to the bottom and in blue it will say "full site", click that, THEN log in...then you get all the full options of the site :) :) Some apps are wonky on some phones and often dont give you all the site has to offer. Best to bookmark your favorite sites on your internet option and use full acess :) :)

Wow thanks for that! I was about to have to try a bunch of new ways to open this website up and see if itd work but that helped, im about to do it. Thanks my friend :beer:

jkmohican

Ive come to the conclusion that theres someyhing wrong with the phone connection itself. Hopefully ill have pics up soon!

Top Bottom