What was done to your rig this week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks for the info. Understood about the 2-4 doors. My question is really about running the wires from the engine bay to the rear lights. Prob need to just crawl under and figure it out I just though if someone knew of an easy way.

--rccrwlr

Mine are on the inside frame rail zip tied to some of the brake hard lines. I try to hide them as much as I can.

jbaskin28

My buddy successfully fixed my transmission for me. I was ready to shell out 500 for a brand new valve body, when all it needed was a check ball and one plate put back in the worm hole. She back to full operation :)

J33P(ers)Paradise

Just my stock 2007 jk into a weekend warrior teraflex 3" suspension 1" on the body Ace front bumper n Toyo 37s, Riddler diff cover & 5:13 gears busy weekend. More to come pics soon
No 37s in this pic. She hasn't had her final photo shoot yet due to weather.

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1398681568907.jpg
    1398681568907.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 386

Jay_r24

Nothing to Major but did a few things this weekend

Installed 2.5" lift and put some 35" Falken A/T on.
securedownload (3).jpg

Put on a new SmittyBilt Tire Carrier to Compensate for the 35"
securedownload (4).jpg

Cut the factory bumper and put on some end caps
securedownload (1).jpg securedownload (2).jpg securedownload.jpg

to be continued.........

JoseRubicon

Received my differential covers.

Painted them and installed them.

I have been driving for 3 days and no leaks. Project complete!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398698880.651394.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398698903.866544.jpg

Now on to next project!

RamP

Thanks Hack. Skins were not bad, with the right nutsert tool, clamps and RTV. To be honest it was the fourth install I've done so I have a system. That system includes having some good wrenching buddies :thumb:

The sliders were easy, I primed and painted them, ground the feet and frame and let the welder (not me) do the rest.

Looks great Frank. Any chance you want to divulge your system?
Did you RTV around the perimeter?

D1EHARD

Gobi Stealth Rack!

D18BEE36-5220-423E-A0C2-9449DBA6DC50_zpsywyj8yry.jpg

StrizzyChris

My buddy successfully fixed my transmission for me. I was ready to shell out 500 for a brand new valve body, when all it needed was a check ball and one plate put back in the worm hole. She back to full operation :)

That's good to hear! I cringed when reading your original post and hoped there wasn't too much damage from burning smell. :thumb:

Just my stock 2007 jk into a weekend warrior teraflex 3" suspension 1" on the body Ace front bumper n Toyo 37s, Riddler diff cover & 5:13 gears busy weekend.

Dear lord that is a busy weekend! :eek:

Top Bottom