Camper project

kornchip

I like it more than the expensive ones that retailers sell. You really did an awesome job and deserve a pat on the back. You should make a couple more and give a forum discount..:thumb:

Ed Lapadura

Thanks fellas for all your kind remarks. I does tow nice but the military wheels and tires are VERY heavy and due to that you really know its out back. My mileage goes from 18.5 to 16 when towing. JEEP BEACH here we come!!! If you see us there stop by and check it out :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Woody3

Real nice. I like how rich it feels inside. Very well done.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Ed Lapadura

The camper is the bomb everything works exactly as we planned slept like babies

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed Lapadura

So far not a single problem with the camper. Can't wait to take it on a long road trip for another one of Jill and Ed's excellent adventures.

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed Lapadura

Strangely I feel like I have to find something to do. so many weeks working on that camper now my hands are idle I don't know what to do next

leximann

It really does look amazing, I wish I would've come to see it in person! You should put me on that waiting list while you're at it! :yup:

Ed Lapadura

Black is not a problem I can get the aluminum panels in black though I think it would be hot as balls inside in the daytime

Top Bottom