Camper project

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Badass trailer Ed!! Just in time for the trip......I'm headed up Wednesday afternoon and staying till Sunday.....we all need to get together for a little Florida Wayalife Suds-n-Grub Daytona Beach.....get as many Wayalifers together in a parking lot and get a nice big panorama picture to post up.......

~Woodrow~

Ed Lapadura

Badass trailer Ed!! Just in time for the trip......I'm headed up Wednesday afternoon and staying till Sunday.....we all need to get together for a little Florida Wayalife Suds-n-Grub Daytona Beach.....get as many Wayalifers together in a parking lot and get a nice big panorama picture to post up.......

~Woodrow~

We're leaving @ 8 am fri taking it nice and easy up 95. We would love to meet up

Beyrgut

I'm doing days runs on Sat and Sun from Orlando but definitely game for a Suds-n-Grub. If I can sneak out of work early I will head over for some of the evening festivities throughout the week.

Woody3

4800.00 labor yes a little much. Parts for the build cost 2300.00 total

Wow!!! 7100 isn't bad for a fully custom, one off, built the way you want it camp trailer.

Did I miss the painted ceiling? I want to see those animals peaking in at you. :D

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Ed Lapadura

Wow!!! 7100 isn't bad for a fully custom, one off, built the way you want it camp trailer.

Did I miss the painted ceiling? I want to see those animals peaking in at you. :D

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

The wife didn't get the roof panels painted yet........seems I've been in the way
Thank God I did it all myself

Beyrgut

I forgot to ask, does the sink interfere with the mattress or is the area bigger than in appears in the photos?

Ed Lapadura

when the mattress is in place you turn the faucet to the wall and the mattress covers the sink. I'm going to weigh it today and I'll let you guys know the wet weight

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
This^^.........learning how to weld would've been a good start in the right direction for me but I never got motivated enough to try.......maybe if I buy a Miller and bugged Ed enough......hmmmm......sorry...thinking out loud again :brows:

Leaving today for Jeep Beach.........HOLLER!!

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom