Camper project

13gecko

Thanks. noticed your in Killeen.....I spent 18 months at Ft Hood. Had a lot of good times there

Yes sir, I don't mind killeen but there aren't alot of places to wheel. After this upcoming deployment I'm looking to move to Colorado or Nevada.

Ed Lapadura

Thanks I'm having a blast building it hopefully everybody will see it in a magazine after jeep beach

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed Lapadura

Can't wait to see what my wifes got going on for the ceiling and the interior. When you look up inside you'll see a lot of animals looking over the edge in a woodland setting and the blue sky with a bald eagle

Last edited:

13gecko

I was 1st Cav 1/82 FA 80-81 Can you hit the tank trails on post?:rock:

About 10 years ago you could drive almost anywhere on fort hood. Tank trails, training areas...Some pretty decent wheeling actually. But now any off roading of any kind is prohibited, and carries a hefty fine of $375 is caught. Although ft hood die make a dirt bike/ATV track and some trails. When I asked the game wardens why we weren't allowed to wheel anymore he said it's bad for the environment and we could have oil or fluid spills. However, M1A1 and M88 are everywhere out there. I don't think the twin turbo V12 is exactly environment friendly. :confused:

Jeep du Boy

1-82 FA. We're you branched King of Battle or luckily blessed to join the cannon cockers?

Awesome thread. Giving me some great idears!

Swanny

Ed Lapadura

1-82 FA. We're you branched King of Battle or luckily blessed to join the cannon cockers?

Awesome thread. Giving me some great idears!

Swanny

You know I don't remember what we called ourselves back then was so long ago I was there in 1980

Ed Lapadura

So I got the new water heater yesterday and its size and shape caused me to tear apart the whole right side of the camper inside and start all over again. I'll post pictures later of the new setup after work. got to have the project done for Jeep Beach.........Should be plumbing and wiring Monday. :rock:

viperfoxfa

I have a 27ft travel trailer that I use during the summer with the wife and kids. One piece of advice I can give you, seal everything with rv caulking. Seriously, no mater how water tight you think it is, that sneaky H2O will find a way in. If you put a screw in that thing from the outside, its vulnerable. It looks awesome though, great work.

Ed Lapadura

110 volt system done. All plumbing done except sink drain. new counter top and bed platform cut. Getting closer to Jeep Beach....self imposed pressure is ON:icon_crazy:
1camper.jpg 2camper.jpg 3camper.jpg 4camper.jpg

Top Bottom