Camper project

Ed Lapadura

Sooooo this is where you've been spending all your time.......Ed my friend the trailer is looking pretty badass sir :thumb:.....your vision and fabrication skills are commendable:clap2:.....I'm going to be up in Pompano tomorrow maybe I'll catch you at the shop........Rock on brother :rock:

~Woodrow~

Thanks Woody wana do lunch?

Ed Lapadura

Coming along nicely Ed.. keep up the hard work, Jeep Beach is just around the corner!!

:beer::rock:

It will be there if it kills me we plan on driving up from Pompano Beach to Daytona on us1 take in the sights

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tumbleweed

Very Nice!!!

I wonder what it would be like if you were inside and someone pulled a prank on you and closed the tailgate??

Ed Lapadura

Already thought of that I'll have a piece of tubing that will slide out from the interior and extend over the tailgate a portion so it can't be closed while we're inside.
:thumbup:

Woody3

Coming along nicely Ed. Thank you for sharing your build with us.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Ed Lapadura

Just got the four windows this morning Brown Santa came. So tonight i'll start to install them. I'll show you guys pictures when I get them done. :)

Ed Lapadura

I don't know John I won't quit my day job. I am having fun doing this. I wonder if I will be able to drag it down the beach or through the beginner obstacle
course at Jeep Beach:rock:

budmanm3

I see a lot of tire shine..Time to get that thing dirty again :p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed Lapadura

Thanks guys. My wife is an artist and is painting the inside like a log cabin and the ceiling will look like it has no roof but trees with animals looking in on us

Top Bottom