The Evolution of ENVY Build

Trail JK

Thanks sir. ^^^this is what I plan on doing. It's taking forever to find the time, but I do want to tackle this install.

I've noticed people doing that on other builds. Fingers crossed, maybe test fit this weekend?

JAGS

Hooked
The passenger side skin got some attention today.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427487406.815853.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427487438.432888.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427487449.806791.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427487463.303158.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427487424.315924.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427487424.315924.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 343

JAGS

Hooked
All of that tape must have taken a while. Looks good though.

Prep is always a pain. But I know for a fact I have at least two nutserts that are stripped. So the hassle of dealing with that, scrapping RTV and then trying to reinstall, would have been harder. It actually wasn't that bad though. Each side took about 1.5 hrs.

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Prep is always a pain. But I know for a fact I have at least two nutserts that are stripped. So the hassle of dealing with that, scrapping RTV and then trying to reinstall, would have been harder. It actually wasn't that bad though. Each side took about 1.5 hrs.

I was wondering about why you didnt remove them. Definately understand now.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I've been meaning to order a table and I think you just gave me the inspiration to pull the trigger!

Looks great!

JAGS

Hooked
That looks nice with the red behind the cutouts!

Thought I'd continue with theme. *inspired by paychex

Looking good man!

I've been meaning to order a table and I think you just gave me the inspiration to pull the trigger!

Looks great!

Thanks all.

I somehow lost a bolt so had to run to Home Depot. Install pretty straight forward otherwise. I think it will really come in handy when getting lunch for the family.

Might be a good standing desk for the laptop for work too. Lol.

Top Bottom