The Evolution of ENVY Build

JAGS

Hooked
Washed the undercarriage and engine compartment. Considering we did a coin op in Moab, there was still a ton of rocks and red dirt to be found.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429567234.434853.jpg

Also pulled the rear driver side sway bar link. Had discover a missing nut on the upper bolt that connected the sway bar. Didn't look so good.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429567435.052899.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429567446.615051.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429567480.891645.jpg

Sent the pics off to EVO/ORE who said it needed to be replaced. So now I've got two HD links on their way.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Washed the undercarriage and engine compartment. Considering we did a coin op in Moab, there was still a ton of rocks and red dirt to be found.

View attachment 138574

Also pulled the rear driver side sway bar link. Had discover a missing nut on the upper bolt that connected the sway bar. Didn't look so good.

View attachment 138578
View attachment 138579
View attachment 138580

Sent the pics off to EVO/ORE who said it needed to be replaced. So now I've got two HD links on their way.

You could have put new rubber and a sleeve. But it's a good reason to upgrade!

Just tell your wife it was on sale (she'll understand that one).

View attachment 138574

View attachment 138578
View attachment 138579
View attachment 138580

I would hold onto them...you may go back to bushings and sleeves once some dust gets into those heims :cheesy:

I do love mine though :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
You could have put new rubber and a sleeve. But it's a good reason to upgrade!

Just tell your wife it was on sale (she'll understand that one).

Exactly on the upgrade. The wife had no issues and the links weren't that much anyways. I told her it was a safety upgrade. ;):thumb: Next will be to convince her on the Dynatrac brakes...."cuz I don't have pro-grips in this bitch." :cheesy:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Exactly on the upgrade. The wife had no issues and the links weren't that much anyways. I told her it was a safety upgrade. ;):thumb: Next will be to convince her on the Dynatrac brakes...."cuz I don't have pro-grips in this bitch." :cheesy:

Lol! she should not need any more convincing than that!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You going to tackle the install jags? One of mine started squeaking too, I need to get it fixed.

JAGS

Hooked
Lol! she should not need any more convincing than that!

The best line that won't make the video!

More of a joke...they just squeak, nothing major. You twist them and it's fine. Some people cannot handle the sounds of squeaking.

Hmmm, squeaks only bug me when I can't figure out where they are coming from or are louder than wind noise and the radio. Hopefully it's not too bad.

You going to tackle the install jags? One of mine started squeaking too, I need to get it fixed.

Yup, I actually had them sent to me instead of taking the jeep to them. :eek:

Top Bottom