Philly/South Jersey area Suds n Grub - March 23rd

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good question...
Let's all tune to 38 as we r driving up

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

We should all tune to 16. Our good friend Mcpuck suggested it to us last fall since we all drive 4x4's. (4x4=16) :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone

JKFlyer

Setup complete. I have close to 30 spots right in front of outdoor bar!. Now let's hope nobody messes with it.

Attachments

• 1395585145262.jpg
    1395585145262.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 1395585154767.jpg
    1395585154767.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 77

JKFlyer

Leave caution tape up if there early. Maybe park between 2 chairs...u'll see what I mean

Jersey_Devil

My "+1" dropped out but I'm still coming, lol I just found an old can of Honda spray cleaner from my old bike and WOW that stuff really just shined up my rig good! See you guys around 3!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

JKFlyer

My "+1" dropped out but I'm still coming, lol I just found an old can of Honda spray cleaner from my old bike and WOW that stuff really just shined up my rig good! See you guys around 3!

No provlem .I think we're going to have some randoms showing up also it's a highly visible location where lots of Jeeps drive by

MikeO

Trying to make it. Jammed up at the moment.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!! 2012 JKU Sport

Jersey_Devil

Construction on my route, had to take the long way but ill be the in like twenty minutes

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Phone must have taken me to the wrong spot, drove around for an hour and couldn't find it so I went home

Top Bottom