Philly/South Jersey area Suds n Grub - March 23rd

JKFlyer

Completely understand, wouldn't want to ruin it for future suds meet. As for the commission rate is there a discount code for this...😉

In fact yes!
enter WAL Spring14 and there will be no commission charged!!

I too will bring something...
My wallet so I can trade for a good deal if it crosses my way, LOL!😆

Nice! Seriously ...bringing stuff to sell is good idea...just dont want to lay stuff out all over the parking lot.

There is an ATM inside too! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUx

In fact yes!
enter WAL Spring14 and there will be no commission charged!!

Nice! Seriously ...bringing stuff to sell is good idea...just dont want to lay stuff out all over the parking lot.

There is an ATM inside too! :thumbup:

I totally respect that. :yup:
Do you have anything up for grabs besides the tires?

espi

Of course jeep gals are welcome!! May have a few coming already with jeeps and as passengers..

True my wife is coming, but upon trade or sale she may not be returning. I guess I should update what I have to sell or trade.

JKFlyer

True my wife is coming, but upon trade or sale she may not be returning. I guess I should update what I have to sell or trade.

Funny...so u r trading wife w/jeep? Maybe I should bring mine too !!! :cool:

espi

Funny...so u r trading wife w/jeep? Maybe I should bring mine too !!! :cool:

Who said anything about the jeep lol.

But the wife is coming it will be some nice time away from my little one.

JKFlyer

Who said anything about the jeep lol.

But the wife is coming it will be some nice time away from my little one.

Nice...i'm looking forward to meeting you. My wife is in property management so is probably working that day and wont be able to make it...anyway, great idea on the other parts thread! :thumb:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Maybe attending to meet some local fellow jeepers? Depends on work. oh the joy of working for the state :grayno:

JKFlyer

3 days lout...

Getting excited! 3 days to go. Weather looks like it will be perfect in the mid 50's. If anyone needs to reach me that day, my cell is 856 287 two seven hundred

:2thumbsup::drunkbuds:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Getting excited! 3 days to go. Weather looks like it will be perfect in the mid 50's. If anyone needs to reach me that day, my cell is 856 287 two seven hundred

:2thumbsup::drunkbuds:

make sure you add hinrich to the going list. we are driving up together

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Nice! looking forward to finally meeting. BTW, you have any more Rausch trips planned? Now that I have everything done, including my CB, it's time I man up!

haha as of now no but im sure i will be looking to organize one in april for us. i just need to find a weekend (for myself) that i can get away from going to the beach and prepping the house and toys for the season.

JKUx

Hopefully the next trip to Rausch will land on a weekend I'm off from work, would love to join up with you guys!

Top Bottom