Philly/South Jersey area Suds n Grub - March 23rd

JKFlyer

Hey if this turn out good maybe we can do this monthly.... Like every last Sunday or something, maybe even more ppl would be able to come on different meets. We can all just meet there and post about it here.

Sent from my obama monitoring device

It is an interesting Idea. I was originally thinking of adding some wheeling either before or after the suds n grub, but realized it may not be the best of ideas...at least for this first one. and not having any great trails that a very close by.

Also, while PJ's is convenient for a lot of us Jersey guys, i know it's a longer ride for some of the PA guys...so I am definitely open to rotating locations!

Anyway, everyone seems pretty stoked for this one! Hoping we have top off weather but no rain will do :thumb:

SarahLu

Have you guys done any nj trail rides? Maybe I missed the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SarahLu

Nah won't make this one sorry, babysitters on a Sunday are hard to come by. And Sundays we are usually out hitting the trails!

JKFlyer

Nah won't make this one sorry, babysitters on a Sunday are hard to come by. And Sundays we are usually out hitting the trails!

No worries...but kids welcome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

espi

Just want to throw this out there, if there are a bunch of us getting together maybe we could post up stuff you want to sell or trade or may even want. I figure it might help people clear some garage space and save shipping.

JKUx

Just want to throw this out there, if there are a bunch of us getting together maybe we could post up stuff you want to sell or trade or may even want. I figure it might help people clear some garage space and save shipping.

That's a great idea, maybe start a new thread referring to suds/grub swap meet! Lol

JKFlyer

Hey....good idea to just bring some small stuff but I would be embarrassed if we turned the PJs parking lot in to an area full of bumpers and larger crap laying all over the place. Its not what I represented to them.

Don't want to turn this thread in to a for sale section but just bring what you have....I only require 25% commission :eek:

JK!

espi

True. We could stipulate that larger items must choose an alternative location for said deal.

PS you know all fees get transferred to the customer right. Lol

JKUx

Hey....good idea to just bring some small stuff but I would be embarrassed if we turned the PJs parking lot in to an area full of bumpers and larger crap laying all over the place. Its not what I represented to them.

Don't want to turn this thread in to a for sale section but just bring what you have....I only require 25% commission :eek:

JK!

Completely understand, wouldn't want to ruin it for future suds meet. As for the commission rate is there a discount code for this...😉

JKUx

I too will bring something...
My wallet so I can trade for a good deal if it crosses my way, LOL!😆

Top Bottom