The building of knuckles

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Inbox has room now. No regrets going white. Love the look. It was a bad prep job that's all. No big deal. It's been like that for a while now actually. Just got around to fixing it.

That said, one consideration is how you touch them up. Black powdercoating is easy to touch up and can be done at home in minutes. White? Not so much. If I were to do it again I'd probably paint them myself. But since they are doing it at cost I'll just powdercoat them again. It's not a perfect match but close enough. I'm not sure what ORE did on that recent build they did (paint or powdercoat).

now that you say this, I think I am going to have my skins and corners blasted and use an epoxy primer as the base and paint them myself once its warm enough here to do it properly since I want to stay white. Or maybe talk to the shop that does linex locally.

MTG

Caught the Bug
now that you say this, I think I am going to have my skins and corners blasted and use an epoxy primer as the base and paint them myself once its warm enough here to do it properly since I want to stay white. Or maybe talk to the shop that does linex locally.

If the paint matching is important, paint is the only way to go. Mine is close, hasn't faded, but it is not a perfect match in a long shot. There are so many shades of white (insert shades of grey joke here). :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
That looks good! I've liked that one for a while but the thing swaying me toward the EVO table is the lip on the edge. We all know how much Russ likes to break shit spa parts holder is nice.

If I actually knew how to fix anything on my jeep I would go for the EVO one too. But the most I'll be fixing is Moscow Mules and dinner. ;)

Top Bottom