WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
I miss out on to much living in the Great White North :naw: I think its time to move the schedule up on buying our Palm Springs place. :yup: Sounds like an awesome time all have fun!:rock:

Hurry up:yup:lots of free ranges to roam down here:yup:

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
My rig will meet your requirements no later than April 30th, but will likely be done before then. I still need to put my window sticker on and install my PSC sliders that I just picked up last weekend. I just ordered my CB radio and will have that installed in the next week or so. I have recovery points front and rear and will be picking up additional recovery gear this coming week. I will also be ordering my fill size spare this weekend. I already have a fire extinguisher and trash bag from previous trips.

As my rig sits today:
EVO Enforcer Lift
1310 Coast Front Driveline
35" Mud Grapplers (Ordering my full size spare this weekend from America's Tire)
EVO 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper
Warn Winch w/ Synthetic Rope (Still Need to be Installed)
No rear bumper, Recovery point at the hitch
PSC Sliders (Still Need to be Installed)

I'll have a picture up by April 30th with everything installed :thumb:

Cant wait for the trip! PTO time has been approved and my reservations have been made by my brother (ProfessionalDriver)...

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

So I was looking in to ordering a Trasharoo and realized...like a n00b...that it hangs off the spare haha. Since I am planning on running my spare inside...any suggestions? Deal with the trash rolling around the inside?

Leocon

So I was looking in to ordering a Trasharoo and realized...like a n00b...that it hangs off the spare haha. Since I am planning on running my spare inside...any suggestions? Deal with the trash rolling around the inside?

Run a strap through it connected to your roll bars...

Krieger

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395892880.699807.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1395892897.010092.jpg
2010 JKU
-3 1/2" of lift
-Evo Long Arm Kit
-Evo High Clearance Kit
-Evo Spec Bolt on Coilovers
-Evo Rock Sliders
- Tow points front and rear
-Warn winch
- 37" Nitto"s
-Arb lockers
-Spill Kit
- Wag bags
- Recovery Gear
2- Fire Extinguishers

JAGS

Hooked
Read somewhere along here or in another thread that a spare rear DS is something to consider. Will a 2013 auto work on a 2012 auto. And would less than $100 be a good deal with about 2500 miles on it? Thanks.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Read somewhere along here or in another thread that a spare rear DS is something to consider. Will a 2013 auto work on a 2012 auto. And would less than $100 be a good deal with about 2500 miles on it? Thanks.

Yes to both. :thumb:

Top Bottom