WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Nicholas

By the way, wasn't Moochie chasing a boy one night? maybe i said too much?! falls along the lines of "what happens in rubicon springs, stays in rubicon springs"?

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

By the way, wasn't Moochie chasing a boy one night? maybe i said too much?! falls along the lines of "what happens in rubicon springs, stays in rubicon springs"?

I will probably be one of the youngest and more then likely shortest on this trip...this worries me Moochie!

:cheesy:

No this isn't blackpeoplemeet.com. If they have a seatbelt in your jeep you can bring them. :thumb:

So as long as my 10 family members are strapped down some how, I'm good to go?!? Can anyone direct me to the tech section or video on how to add more seat belts? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sent while sitting on the crapper!

Moochie

After "beep beep" stumbled back to her camp with a balloon hat, we needed some more entertainment.
There were a bunch of us dads chasing him until he didn't want to play anymore. Lol! Devon was my daughters boyfriend. I don't think he will ever visit Rubicon Springs again! They are not together anymore. Hmmm, I wonder why?

MTG

Caught the Bug
Okay, for those of you who've been asking, we just ordered up a whole bunch of windshield banners, in different colors and we should have them in about 2 weeks. We still have a few white and silver in stock but as always, they go fast.

Any pink on order? Sharkey has been working hard to get his new rig ready.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396042826.019501.jpg

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396064763.048000.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396064789.453057.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396064822.905788.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396064884.202130.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396064905.970003.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396064948.199878.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396064965.243365.jpg

Super excited to run the trail with such a great group of guys and overlander 😉.

My ride- 2005 Tj
4.0 I-6
Six speed manual
Tera low 4:1 t case
Dana 60hp front w/ 513s and ez-locker, ballistic 3/8" cover
10.25 rear w/513s and Detroit and ballistic 3/8" cover
6" BDS long arm
39.5" super swamper iroks
Ramsey winch front, smittybuilt rear
Custom skids
1-1/2" Dom tierod with heims
bumpers with tow points front/rear
Fab fours rock sliders
Viair 400 onboard air with 3.5 gallon tank in rear bumper
Tons of recovery gear
2 fire extinguishers
Wayalife windshield and hood decals
CB radio
Spill kit
Great attitude, and a willingness to help! No jeep left behind!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Last edited:

pastorwug

After "beep beep" stumbled back to her camp with a balloon hat, we needed some more entertainment.
There were a bunch of us dads chasing him until he didn't want to play anymore. Lol! Devon was my daughters boyfriend. I don't think he will ever visit Rubicon Springs again! They are not together anymore. Hmmm, I wonder why?

Maybe he's still waiting for you up there. :ahhhhh:
I've heard stories about some crazy stuff going on up there in the past.

Top Bottom