WAYALIFE Rockin Rubicon Run 2014 : June 15th - 17th

Thanks for the encouragement. I will be replacing my front D30 with a PR44. I don't want to be that guy who breaks his axle. I can only replace one axle though. I will be adding an ARB to my rear D44. Should I do anything else to harden my rear axle? C gussets? Sleeves? Good like it is?

You can't put sleeves or c gussets on the rear axle. It doesn't even have axle c's.

I want it to burn those little sucker's eyes right out when they try to bite me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I use it when I go backpacking. It works great, just wash your hands before touching anything plastic or synthetic.

My jeep in currently in the shop for a custom long arm, coilover and cantilever setup. I expect I will have my jeep back early April at which time I can post pics proving I meet the requirements. I do need to order a wayalife window sticker as well. Worse case, I will have my post up by mid-April. thanks!
My jeep is still in the fab shop and will likely not be done until the end of April. The way things are going I may not have a pic of my jeep with the window sticker until early/mid May.

Top Bottom