Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeofJeep

Yes, the ZX rock rings now have a beveled edge just like the Pro Series. The only difference between the ZX rock ring and the Pro Series rock ring is the amount of bolts required to secure the them.

What material are they made out of? Looks like the original ones were made out of a Polymer, same with the newer design?

Last edited:

JoeHawk

Cannot wait to be the envy of my local Mid Tenn jeep club! sooner we get the info the sooner you can take my monies!! haha! ;) Gonna get these with some shiny new 35" Trail Grapplers wrapped around 'em! looking forward to the possibility of a preorder discount!

Just out of curiousity, do you all offer any kind of forum discount?

Last edited:

MechanixRage

So discount only applies if I buy wheels and tires, what if I only require new wheels and my tires are still good?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

The $50.00 forum member discount only applies when you buy 5 tires. There may be additional online discounts on wheels by themselves.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

There is no official release date but product will likely be available in the next 90 days.

We give all WAL members $50.00 OFF their total with the purchase of 5 tires through our mail order service, Discount Tire Direct :thumb:

Everytime I do a quote on discounttire.com it's cheaper than discounttiredirect.com...but I always hear it's so much cheaper. I'm assuming I'm missing something.

Punisher417

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397672418.768760.jpg
I love my level 8 ZX wheels and the rock guards are perfect they hold up good I just simply plastidip mine and just touch them up twice a year.

Discount Tire

Everytime I do a quote on discounttire.com it's cheaper than discounttiredirect.com...but I always hear it's so much cheaper. I'm assuming I'm missing something.

The forum member discount does not show up online.

View attachment 79038
I love my level 8 ZX wheels and the rock guards are perfect they hold up good I just simply plastidip mine and just touch them up twice a year.

Great looking Jeep. The ZX rim guards look awesome.

Thanks for your photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom