Level 8 Pro Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discount Tire

Annndddd another question (I'm REALLY excited about these rims), you boast free shipping. Does that include Hawaii? :D

Thanks!

No, FREE shipping is to the lower 48 states.

Will there ever be an option for a center cap? Also does the red hub ring make it hub centric?

There are no plans for a center cap or an optional center cap. Yes, you could say that properly sized hub rings make non hub centric wheels hub centric.

kevinp

Yeah, sorry, I wish we could offer free shipping to Hawaii.

Nah, don't sweat it. It's a bit more involved getting stuff here, especially the FIVE RIMS I'M GONNA BUY (still super stoked!! :yup: ). It's either super expensive on an airplane or just plain expensive on a boat, then it takes it weeks to get here. haha

If these things go up for ~ $200 each, and shipping isn't outrageous (to 96818 hint hint), I'm all over these. I broke about a 2" section of the lip off one of my stock rims last time I was wheeling, so it's time to do something. Money for the rims is already set aside, so.....

Thanks, dude! These came at a perfect time.

Discount Tire

Nah, don't sweat it. It's a bit more involved getting stuff here, especially the FIVE RIMS I'M GONNA BUY (still super stoked!! :yup: ). It's either super expensive on an airplane or just plain expensive on a boat, then it takes it weeks to get here. haha

If these things go up for ~ $200 each, and shipping isn't outrageous (to 96818 hint hint), I'm all over these. I broke about a 2" section of the lip off one of my stock rims last time I was wheeling, so it's time to do something. Money for the rims is already set aside, so.....

Thanks, dude! These came at a perfect time.

Here are a few rough shipping estimates on (x5) 17" wheels to 96818.

UPS Ground - $470.00
USPS Priority - $410.00
USPS Parcel - $220.00

Discount Tire

Any update on availability of these wheels?

Level 8 decided to make a few small changes to the wheel's lip to help reduce how far the scratch guards would stick out so they are making those changes now. As soon as they are complete we'll have a more accurate ETA. We're not taking pre-orders just yet.

Rharvey160

Level 8 decided to make a few small changes to the wheel's lip to help reduce how far the scratch guards would stick out so they are making those changes now. As soon as they are complete we'll have a more accurate ETA. We're not taking pre-orders just yet.

Thanks for the update.

kevinp

(sigh) Why must all things worth it take so long to get? 😕

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Devallee

My tires are losing tread way too fast! I need these so I can mount my new ones! :eek:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Last Update from Level 8 via their Facebook page:

"An update on the new PRO Series.......we are in the midst of a slight re-design to the outer lips that will affect how the scratch guards rings will sit on the wheel. It has pushed back production, but this is best for all that plan to run the rings and do some off-roading! We caught a slight issue and we are going to do this right or not at all! More updates to come! We are eye-balling August/September." - Level 8 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom