WAYALIFE Decals Back in Stock [UPDATED: 01/11/2015]

Tigereye10

Just curious on the window decal, what are the dimensions on it (L x H)? Since I have a decal on the top of my window I was thinking about grabbing one and putting it above the window on the painted area, but I couldn't find how big they are to make sure it would fit before I do so.
"edit" Nevermind found out the answer. :thumbup:

Last edited:

mastrcruse

Does anyone have a pic of the pink windshield sticker? I have an anvil jeep that is all semi-gloss black, anvil, and neon pink (topless for Tatas). There only seems to be a flat black option which I don't think would match the rest of my decals.

I saw anvil is no longer available. That leaves me with considering white and pink. Pink seems to be the a
Other accent color (domo in the windshield) and prolink tata in the front. Any recommendations? Pictures of other anvil jeeps?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Does anyone have a pic of the pink windshield sticker? I have an anvil jeep that is all semi-gloss black, anvil, and neon pink (topless for Tatas). There only seems to be a flat black option which I don't think would match the rest of my decals.

I saw anvil is no longer available. That leaves me with considering white and pink. Pink seems to be the a
Other accent color (domo in the windshield) and prolink tata in the front. Any recommendations? Pictures of other anvil jeeps?

Crawler kitty has a pink one. Maybe look at her profile for a pic or she will chime in with one

Crawler Kitty

Crawler Kitty---is it more of a neon pink? Looks pretty close to what I'm looking for.

Pretty close Panda calls it "hot pink" it's not quite the 80's neon pink (if you remember that) but pretty darn close....I'm really happy with it, my Jeep is Rugged Brown Pearl not black if that helps.

mastrcruse

I think that one is it. i just don't think flat black would show up and the rest of my decals are semi-gloss, anvil isn't available anymore and that leaves me to match the prolink pink. That color looks darn near perfect. Thanks so much for posting pictures! A little pink on a mans jeep just shows confidence (I'll just keeping telling myself that at least haha)

Rccrwlr

I think that one is it. i just don't think flat black would show up and the rest of my decals are semi-gloss, anvil isn't available anymore and that leaves me to match the prolink pink. That color looks darn near perfect. Thanks so much for posting pictures! A little pink on a mans jeep just shows confidence (I'll just keeping telling myself that at least haha)

Ya. And real men wear pink! Also a black banner doesn't qualify for WOL runs!

Crawler Kitty

LOL I'm in total agreement!

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Slacking

Eddie,

You need to stop slacking off and stay on top of this, just kidding. I will be ordering some more for my son's and my wife's Jeep. But seriously don't let it happen again!!!!:bleh:

Top Bottom