WAYALIFE Decals Back in Stock [UPDATED: 01/11/2015]

Rmorin222

Just ordered my decal and a couple shirts!!!! Just need to keep an eye on when red decals are back in stock.

dillard09

Just ordered two black project-jk stickers, two white cowl waylife stickers, and a white wayalife windshield. Going to get rid of my offroad evolution sticker on the windshield because it's seen better days. Also thinking to put the two cowl stickers on my back side glass on the hard top and the two JK stickers below my hybrid stickers on the doors. Will post pictures when done!
Can't wait to support the wayalife family!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Keep us posted on when more will be available. Every one I click on is out in black

What decals are you looking for? I just restocked our shopping cart we should have a lot of everything in now. Or, at least on the things we normally stock. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just so it isn't missed, we just got a shipment of decals in and our shopping carts should have most of our most popular decals back in stock. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, any luck getting in some Anvil color?

We had one in stock for a while and it was similar but far from a close match. We have since pulled it from the cart because of that. There's just so many colors you can get in vinyl and something like anvil is just not one of them. Sorry.

ClarksAdventures

We had one in stock for a while and it was similar but far from a close match. We have since pulled it from the cart because of that. There's just so many colors you can get in vinyl and something like anvil is just not one of them. Sorry.

That makes sense. No worries though, there's plenty of color options to satisfy my jeep needs.

mackey

Can someone please post a pic of a white JK with a red Wayalife windshield sticker. I'm trying to decide to put on a white or red sticker. Thanks.

RubiconX

I did place an order for 4 cowel decals earlier today that were previously out of stock. Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Top Bottom