35's or no?

cmireles

You will need 1.5" spacers to get 35x12.5 to fit on stock rims. Most tire shops I know off will not deal with the spacer part but they will mount the tires for you.

Yeah I'm probably gonna order the spidertrax soon. I didn't know they wouldn't give me problems about mounting though? A lot of people here say that due to the manufacturer recommended wheel sizes, a lot of shops won't do things like that.

cmireles

I've been running 35s on stock gearing close to a year and a half now it's not too bad even with the 3.8 lol I get around 16-17 mpg driving "normal" superchips helps out a lot with the auto trans shift points you'll be fine on stock gears 👍

Good to know. Mpg/trans durability/gears were my biggest. Questions, so thanks.

JKTHOMPSON

If you were closer I would sell you my old 35s on Rims and spacers. I have 5 - 35x12.5x17 mtr kevlars 85% on ultra crusher rims and 5 - 35x12.5x17 mtr kevlars 40% tread on stock 2012 JKU rims. All sitting in my garage...

cmireles

If you were closer I would sell you my old 35s on Rims and spacers. I have 5 - 35x12.5x17 mtr kevlars 85% on ultra crusher rims and 5 - 35x12.5x17 mtr kevlars 40% tread on stock 2012 JKU rims. All sitting in my garage...

Out of curiosity, how much would you want for the tires with 85% tread and the spacers? And what brand are the spacers?

I've been running 35s on stock gearing close to a year and a half now it's not too bad even with the 3.8 lol I get around 16-17 mpg driving "normal" superchips helps out a lot with the auto trans shift points you'll be fine on stock gears 

thats some good mpgs on 35s! lol i have 35s 4:88s and a V8 #overkill

kevinp

17mpg!? What are you driving? A hybrid? Bahahaha just kidding. I have run 35s on stock setup (3.21 m/t). I'll regear eventually. But not this year.

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

RockyJk

17mpg!? What are you driving? A hybrid? Bahahaha just kidding. I have run 35s on stock setup (3.21 m/t). I'll regear eventually. But not this year.

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

Yea it's a hybrid goes on and off road 👍 lol mine came with 4.10's stock

xkid

I have them. They are good. Push the skinny pedal, you still take off pretty good.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKHound

Here's my 2010 JK with manaul, sitting on 35's stock suspension. beachjk.jpg Still has pep. Ran this for 2 years. Just lifted it 3". Toying with 37's, at which point regearing is a must.

brooklyn4x4

Here's my 2 door 2007 sport with 3:73 gears and the 3.8 auto with 2.5 teraflex bb and 35 MTR kevlars its a lil slower and mpgs went down but it ain't so bad if you want 35s get 35s don't waste you're time you won't regret it

Attachments

• 1400867883447.jpg
    1400867883447.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 79
Top Bottom