Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

Rickster

That's great! When did you order your Jeep? I've ordered but not heard yet and trying to guestimate.

Cheers

Ordered on 6/28. Called the dealer this past Wednesday because I hadn't heard anything and they have me my VINVISION report with all the info.

Having ordered two JK's I know the wait has got to be killing you.
I remember checking the status almost daily. Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405228644.518946.jpg
I remember seeing that and started getting super stoked. The worst part is when it's "in transit" for like a month. Lol

Rickster

Having ordered two JK's I know the wait has got to be killing you.
I remember checking the status almost daily. Lol
View attachment 91630
I remember seeing that and started getting super stoked. The worst part is when it's "in transit" for like a month. Lol

Yup that's me calling 1-877-IAMJEEP everyday. The online status checker is down until November so the the only way to track the 15s are by calling jeep or your dealer. It sucks.

I'm going to be pulling out my hairs.

scull20

Yup that's me calling 1-877-IAMJEEP everyday. The online status checker is down until November so the the only way to track the 15s are by calling jeep or your dealer. It sucks.

I'm going to be pulling out my hairs.

I feel your pain. The VOTS system went down the day before my order went in for my 2014 order in April. I found that the jeep hotline was much better than going through the dealer.

Congrats on the order!

SilverBack

I've got a 15 JKUR Hard Rock with a Factory Order number so far. But, my dealer is not a brick and mortar type since I'm overseas and take delivery in Germany from Uncle Sam. I get word only when I beg and plead for help. Still can't wait until I have a VIN.

SilverBack

Interior Colors

For all that wanted to order the black and Dark Saddle for a Rubicon or Rubicon Hard Rock.... Jeep has canceled the option to do so. I had a confirmed order with this configuration on a new JKUR-HR and it is now just Black.. Sucks that the Sahara can have it but the Rubicon can't. :mad::eek::icon_crazy::thinking:

lonestarnation

For all that wanted to order the black and Dark Saddle for a Rubicon or Rubicon Hard Rock.... Jeep has canceled the option to do so. I had a confirmed order with this configuration on a new JKUR-HR and it is now just Black.. Sucks that the Sahara can have it but the Rubicon can't. :mad::eek::icon_crazy::thinking:

For a company with a history of illogical decisions, this is even more illogical than the norm.

Spartan

I've got a 15 JKUR Hard Rock with a Factory Order number so far. But, my dealer is not a brick and mortar type since I'm overseas and take delivery in Germany from Uncle Sam. I get word only when I beg and plead for help. Still can't wait until I have a VIN.

What's does the Hard Rock package give you? A better sound system?

RMB357

Ordered rubicon hardrock

What's does the Hard Rock package give you? A better sound system?

Ordered a 2015 Rubicon Hard Rock, Billet silver. The Hard Rock is pretty much the X package except for the upgraded sound system this year, (9 speakers) more powerful subwoofer, leather seats, front / rear metal off road bumpers, etc.. my dealer couldn't confirm changes to the dash design but sure sounds like from what I have seen on this thread that that's the case..

cowgirl41

Bummer....was wanting the black & dark saddle. o well maybe by the time i get my truck sold and can order one they might change their mind again. LOL

Top Bottom