Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Agreed, but I doubt you will see any cage manufactures do a redesign. It looks like the dash is otherwise the same. With a new generation coming soon, I'd say designs on the JK cages are pretty locked in.

I don't have a cage, I would like one. I just never looked into if the current tweeters are in the way.

I don't have a cage, I would like one. I just never looked into if the current tweeters are in the way.

Some relocate the tweeters currently, while others (like Rockhard) do an up-bend near the a-pillar to allow some access. I want a cage pretty bad, but hate the idea of the dash bar.... I wish someone would make one out of 2x1 rectangle tube to keep it lower to the dash. I will likely end up getting the Rockhard cage and am entertaining making my own dash bar to try and stay lower. The clamps RH uses are available for DIYers.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I like how they have done little things to the current jeeps. I'm guessing the red buttons are standard for Rubicon for the lockers and sway bar. I also noticed they have a notch above the shock on the passenger side so a person can actually remove one a little easier.

15 Rubicracker

Hello everyone, I just recently joined the forum and I am loving the wealth of knowledge. I am wondering if anybody knows when they will start building the JKU HR in Firecracker Red? This is what I have ordered and I am getting impatient LOL.

thechrisjones

So I'm thinking about going to the local dealer and ordering me a 2015 JKU rubicon. I had a 2003 rubicon and miss the hell out of it.... My question is what should I pay? Are there any incentives or discounts at all or do you pay full sticker price? Does anyone have any bargaining recommendations?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
So I'm thinking about going to the local dealer and ordering me a 2015 JKU rubicon. I had a 2003 rubicon and miss the hell out of it.... My question is what should I pay? Are there any incentives or discounts at all or do you pay full sticker price? Does anyone have any bargaining recommendations?

I traded my 09 and got a 14 Rubi recently. Sticker price was $40K I got them down to 36 with 39 out the door after taxes and titles etc. I have the nav and sat radio options. My bargaining chip was a check already signed out to them with the amount I was willing to pay. My plan was to get it down to MSRP from the Jeep website, I was able to get it pretty close.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I think it maybe a little different since I will be ordering a 2015.

They offered to order a 15 for me because I initially did not want the nav, sat radio etc. The dealership I was at was willing to lower the price of the order to make the sale. However, I fell into the "I want it now" so I settled for one on the lot (and got a little extra! :thumb:)

cddye

Make sure you join Tread Lightly. Participating dealers will give you 1% under invoice- at least. Your bargaining chip at that point becomes- why should I buy from YOU when I can get 1% under anywhere?

'14 JKU, Billet.

scull20

Make sure you join Tread Lightly. Participating dealers will give you 1% under invoice- at least. Your bargaining chip at that point becomes- why should I buy from YOU when I can get 1% under anywhere?

'14 JKU, Billet.

Amen, this is what I did for my '14. It worked like a charm!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I just joined tread lightly. I didn't know their discount was that significant. Works out to be a few grand off sticker.

RMB357

My hardrock just arrived !!!

My 2015 Hardrock arrived yesterday at dealer and its sweet !! Only took three weeks which is amazing. Can't wait till its ready!!:D:D:D

Jaydoc1

Well I'll post some pics of a friends that just got his day before yesterday.

image-2659234919.jpg

image-2959423018.jpg

image-2520492332.jpg

image-1590773116.jpg

image-2315055903.jpg

image-807400704.jpg

image-4072941567.jpg

image-2899341485.jpg

image-2678727761.jpg

image-3135054499.jpg

Sub woofer says it's been weather-tested. Its new location is really the only thing I don't like about this JK.

Top Bottom