thardy's slowest build thread ever...

jkwebbie

Well, it's official. I just finished making the hardest, yet smartest decision for me and my family. The Jeep is gone. Unless something changes, I will be going Jeep-less for the time being. It'll give me the ability to pay some things off and get my family into a house we can call our own.

Don't get me wrong, I WILL have another Jeep as soon as it's feasible, but for the time being I will be doing as much riding and spotting as I can. I want to learn as much as possible about our wonderful Wayalife so that I can be prepared to build mine right the first time when I have my next one!

Sorry to hear that man but you always have shotgun in my Jeep brother until you get another one!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear bout the Jeep man glad to hear you'll be getting another sometimes we have to make tough decisions in life but most the time they are best overall and like you said smartest

JKWrang

Fwiw i had my son and as a result got my jku.

No coiloverd or pr44 in my immediate future but my rig is bad ass enough for my little man! Thats what counts ;) maybe you can Keep it!

thardy

Banned
We'll set you up in between my daughter and sons batman car seat in Uwharrie lol.

I'll take whatever I can get to make sure this trip goes off smoothly!

Sorry to hear bout the Jeep man glad to hear you'll be getting another sometimes we have to make tough decisions in life but most the time they are best overall and like you said smartest

You are so correct. If I have it my way, this move will give me the ability to get the house I want with a shop out back so that I have the proper space to build my dream rig in a few years.

thardy

Banned
Fwiw i had my son and as a result got my jku.

No coiloverd or pr44 in my immediate future but my rig is bad ass enough for my little man! Thats what counts ;) maybe you can Keep it!

I think that's what got me the most. When I was explaining to my 18 month old daughter that we were getting rid of the Jeep and that we had to say bye to it, she had such a sad look on her face.

The only reason we sold the Jeep was because I've got a company truck to use as my own now and the Jeep just sat in the driveway. While trying to save for a house, it just didn't make sense to have the payment.

longarmwj

I've got three extra seats in mine for Uwharrie! I may even let you climb behind the wheel of mine if you wanna give wheeling a WJ a shot :thumb:

thardy

Banned
As if not having a Jeep during our first chance of winter weather wasn't bad enough, the mail decided to throw the icing on the cake.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453338141.774682.jpg

Top Bottom