thardy's slowest build thread ever...

thardy

Banned
J2000? That would be bad ass! Or you could get a Kaiser and make it look like Mel's bad ass shop truck

May be, just depends on what I can find at the time. Either way, it's going to be built for speed and crawling, while staying street-able, and I wouldn't want to cut up a classic, unless it was already past restoring. I've got my general idea of everything, just waiting on the day I can pull the trigger on things.

jkwebbie

May be, just depends on what I can find at the time. Either way, it's going to be built for speed and crawling, while staying street-able, and I wouldn't want to cut up a classic, unless it was already past restoring. I've got my general idea of everything, just waiting on the day I can pull the trigger on things.

I like your ideas! So I'm guessing coilovers? And I would try and find a Kaiser because they are fairly cheap and have 1 ton axles, most of the FSJ trucks just have 44s under them. But I'll keep an eye out for you up my way!

thardy

Banned
I like your ideas! So I'm guessing coilovers? And I would try and find a Kaiser because they are fairly cheap and have 1 ton axles, most of the FSJ trucks just have 44s under them. But I'll keep an eye out for you up my way!

Some sort of coilover/strut, four-linked, LS, atlas, etc. When it comes down for me looking, a Kaiser is an option, but I'm kinda thinking more towards something that'll have fiberglass fenders. :rock:

sorry to hear about your Jeep, but that was a great decision. I'm in the same place. I first sold my Diesel Ram and got a TJ as part of the deal. Then I sold the TJ. the good news is that my wife and I are totally debt free and buying a house this year. Even Better news is after the house im ordering a JK, my first new car ever.

jkwebbie

Might want to post a screenshot of whatever you're wanting me to see vs the link.

Crap my bad, I forgot about posting links on here lol.
Here I fixed it

Attachments

• 1453517441861.jpg
    1453517441861.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 1453517456206.jpg
    1453517456206.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom