Please send your good vibes

JKFlyer

Awesome Steve. Way to go pursuing your dreams and not letting life's challenges stop you in your path. Stay the course...!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks guys! Haven't started looking at jobs yet. Thinking of being a botswan (ship mate) and trying to work my way up to a ship captain. I really wanna pilot one of the 64' GC cutters. Gonna start looking for bases with opening out in NorCal. Even found out there is one on Lake Tahoe!!

xkid

Tahoe, awesome. Keep going and keep learning young man.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

07JKSahara

Thanks guys! Haven't started looking at jobs yet. Thinking of being a botswan (ship mate) and trying to work my way up to a ship captain. I really wanna pilot one of the 64' GC cutters. Gonna start looking for bases with opening out in NorCal. Even found out there is one on Lake Tahoe!!

I'm in NorCal, just outside SF. There is a base in Vallejo that most don't know about. It's right on the Napa River. You're first beers on me if you come out here!

JKbrick

Congratulations, I truely hope all your hard work pays off for you. If you do what you love you will never work a day in your life, that's what they say

ill give ya my number if you want some truth on stations and what not. Def do not need any captain license to drive a 64, only two places in the guard have them, bangor washington and kings bay georgia.

DA RUNT

Try and ask for Bangor, WA :thumb::thumb::thumb:

JRoc

All good vibes

Coz,

Congratulations! You have a lot of hard work ahead of you. Keep positive and stay focused. Remember that in the military, in order to be a great leader one day, one must be an even better follower.

As a child, until the age of 18, I wanted to be a fighter pilot. I worked hard in school, had the grades, the physical abilities...I even have a close relative who was an active duty Colonel in the AF at the time. When I arrived at MEPS, I discovered that I have a slight color blindness. This barred me from anything to do with being a pilot in the military. I was crushed. Determined to still go in and serve I chose to become a Navy Corpsman. It was difficult to choose this when I had tunnel vision my entire childhood of being a pilot. ...The military changed my life and in many ways I still miss it. If I were to go back and do it over again, without a doubt I would have gone into the CG and I would've been a boatswain mate. Hard work, my close friends were either Marines, whom I served with or boatswains mates. Crazy crowd but tighter than family.

Welcome to a whole different kind of brotherhood.

Good vibes brother. Live it, Love it and Ride the hell out of it!

Top Bottom