Please send your good vibes

Congrats and I would recommend going after the holidays. It may the last one you get to spend with your family depending on deployment cycles.

Must've had my head up my butt, I just now say this thread :doh: .... so good luck and congratulations all at once! :rock:

congrats buddy! get your butt in shape for basic. ready to see you in the fleet! i know there are some other coasties here as well and on behalf of it, welcome. it is hard work, long hours and pay is what it is. Semper Paratus. welcome. next step is 8 weeks.

You mentioned wanting to be a BM. this is the look out of the back door of a 33ft spc-le and its 3 supercharged 300hp engines through san juan harbor puerto rico.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415177274.744667.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Update

I havent given an update in a while so mine as well now as i come down from my mini panic attack (thought i lost important papers that i need) lol

As im sure you know i got accepted in finally after 4 years of waiting. Well a few weeks ago i got my ship date to Cape May for basic. I go on March 10th for 8 weeks! im super excited for it!

This friday i will be back at Fort Dix for DEP to finalize my shippers packet and to get sworn in. Basically im commiting to them in case there is a need for the draft no other branch can take me. After that i will be another step closer to my dream/career!

Top Bottom