Just finished installing the EVO Enforcer 3" and have a few questions

GENREC

Question for the EVO Enforcer guys that have it or know..I'm obviously a noob here and doing my homework on a 2.5 to 3 lift for my JKU. Everyone talks about Enforcer be plush and comfy...im fine with that but is it softer than stock? will I get more body roll on turns, etc. I actually am ok with the stock feel and don't want a softer or mushier than stock if that makes sense?

My other choice thus far the RK 2.5 or 3, with maybe Fox shocks, I would prob do the Fox with the Enforcer as well.

Thanks guys!

JAGS

Hooked
Question for the EVO Enforcer guys that have it or know..I'm obviously a noob here and doing my homework on a 2.5 to 3 lift for my JKU. Everyone talks about Enforcer be plush and comfy...im fine with that but is it softer than stock? will I get more body roll on turns, etc. I actually am ok with the stock feel and don't want a softer or mushier than stock if that makes sense?

My other choice thus far the RK 2.5 or 3, with maybe Fox shocks, I would prob do the Fox with the Enforcer as well.

Thanks guys!

This isn't a straight forward answer. Most people with the Enforcer also did many other upgrades at the same time that effect ride quality, height, weight, and handling. As for my personal experience, it my be a tad softer. But no body roll at all side to side.

Since I can only compare it to stock (no other personal experience) I will say I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth the ride was. And how as a DD, road bumps seem to smooth over with ease. On the trail, FAR superior to stock, obviously.

- Jason

GENREC

This isn't a straight forward answer. Most people with the Enforcer also did many other upgrades at the same time that effect ride quality, height, weight, and handling. As for my personal experience, it my be a tad softer. But no body roll at all side to side.

Since I can only compare it to stock (no other personal experience) I will say I was pleasantly surprised with how smooth the ride was. And how as a DD, road bumps seem to smooth over with ease. On the trail, FAR superior to stock, obviously.

- Jason

Thanks, I'm from SoCal, and its my DD as well. I just don't want to go softer and sloppier and feel top heavy so to speak..I cant believe how good it feels in stock form, I feel like im driving one of my old Evo's or STi's..ok its not that tight! but tight.

Coloradan

Thanks guys!

I'd have to agree with Jason on this one. The steering might feel a little vague, and turns don't feel as precise as stock, but that's probably because I'm on 35" Trail Grapplers and Slab beadlocks. I went with the King adjustable shocks though, and I can't speak to the ride of Fox shocks. The ride with the Kings actually feels a bit firmer to me than my stock Rubicon suspension. The fact of the matter is that any 3" lift with bigger tires will ride a lot differently than stock. Know anybody with this setup nearby who might let you take their rig for a spin?

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks, I'm from SoCal, and its my DD as well. I just don't want to go softer and sloppier and feel top heavy so to speak..I cant believe how good it feels in stock form, I feel like im driving one of my old Evo's or STi's..ok its not that tight! but tight.

Top heavy will have more to do with lift/tire ratio and how wide you run and any armor you add bring weight to lower third of jeep. Nothing about the ENF is sloppy!!

- Jason

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Top heavy feeling has a lot to do with body roll. The enforcer kit has a rear bracket to correct it. Pair it with the front drag link flip which corrects your roll center up front and your basically back to factory roll center.

gleno99

I have the enforcer 3" with bilsteins and drag link flip. Also running 37" trail grapplers. Mine feels softer than stock rubi and less body roll too. It drives great for me! It's also a dd. Everyone who rides in my jeep can't believe how smooth and how soft it rides.

bkac

Caught the Bug
I have the enforcer 3" with bilsteins and drag link flip. Also running 37" trail grapplers. Mine feels softer than stock rubi and less body roll too. It drives great for me! It's also a dd. Everyone who rides in my jeep can't believe how smooth and how soft it rides.

I absolutely love this kit. 100% recommend it for a daily driver plus you get the best of both worlds. With 35's it handles amazing in corners and at high speeds. Do the draglink flip with the install. Even loaded down to the max it handles great! I had literally a ton of crap in the jeep and went 1000 miles at high speeds and through lots of step mountain turns and felt completely safe.

1409717361871.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Here's a picture on the rocks. Like I said before, the best of both worlds for the price!

1409718731088.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1409718744216.jpg
    1409718744216.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 191

JAGS

Hooked
Top heavy feeling has a lot to do with body roll. The enforcer kit has a rear bracket to correct it. Pair it with the front drag link flip which corrects your roll center up front and your basically back to factory roll center.

Well added notes I overlooked. 👍

- Jason

10frank9

Web Wheeler

You can drive mine if you'd like to see how it feels... I'm also in So Cal.

Top Bottom