Any one rockin half door rigs?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Oem halfs here, got lucky with eBay but only saved a little after paint. I love them way more than my full doors, just need to get a full wire harness so everything works well cuz you can't buy the conversion plug other than in a new kit.

Attachments

• image-830666492.jpg
    image-830666492.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 294

BadApple

Yea I know I bought mine shortly after you did and lost hope for uppers. I was thinking rugged ridge or best top uppers

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Oem halfs here, got lucky with eBay but only saved a little after paint. I love them way more than my full doors, just need to get a full wire harness so everything works well cuz you can't buy the conversion plug other than in a new kit.

Hinrichs, your rig is looking great brother! :thumb:

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
That rig looks great. Y'all have me looking for half doors. Its between Rugged Ridge and factory right now, but its a whole lot more than $3K on a JKU once you add in the extra set of mirrors, paint, and the interior panels. Its like $5K!!!:eek:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
That rig looks great. Y'all have me looking for half doors. Its between Rugged Ridge and factory right now, but its a whole lot more than $3K on a JKU once you add in the extra set of mirrors, paint, and the interior panels. Its like $5K!!!:eek:

I used to see sets already painted whatever color for a jku usually around 3k or so complete, just have to find them on some of the other sites. Ebay as well I saw a few sets of oem for a jku....took me a little while to find just fronts actually.

bugdust

I love my half doors. I would like to get a set of full doors for it at some point. I have 3 tops so why not two sets of doors?
20140827_184111_zpsqcnvpscn.jpg

20140810_164237_zps304937ce.jpg

IMG_2166_zpsoj4sgqab.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I love my half doors. I would like to get a set of full doors for it at some point. I have 3 tops so why not two sets of doors?
20140827_184111_zpsqcnvpscn.jpg

20140810_164237_zps304937ce.jpg

IMG_2166_zpsoj4sgqab.jpg

Very nice rig! I need to splurge and get me some of those doors. Are anybody using these with a rampage top?

Ah2014jk

Fewer and fewer Jeeps are being seen with the classic half doors... Who out there is staying true to the Jeep roots and rocking half doors?
:rock:

OEM 1/2 here. Didn't come with it but the best deal..... Even trade for the factory full doors......
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411212507.582291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom