Black fuel rotopax?

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I started looking at the Rebel off road spare tire ratchet strap mount but was concerned about how easy that would be to loosen and steal. They use a 2" strap, and the ratchet can be secured using:

http://www.etrailer.com/Cargo-Tie-Downs/Highland/1142700.html

obviously someone could cut the strap, but its better than being able to simply walk off with the entire assembly.

Thought behind this is that I don't need to cut or weld to my EVO carrier. Even if I were to use roll bar clamps, it would likely involve welding/fabricating something rather elaborate to get the pax mounts in the right location. This may be easy and very non intrusive for the times I am not running with the Rotopax.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I still need to figure out how to attach the long one onto my genright....a lot of guys are doing this yet no one shows how its actually done.

Like this? Just a tease, still doesn't show how it's mounted. Looks good. I really like this set up

Attachments

• 1411033261830.jpg
    1411033261830.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 92

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
He used nutcerts...guess ill have to order the can and mount finally to give myself another small project.

LeighP

Luckily, Australia hasn't yet caved into the stupidity of these "non-pour" anti-venting spouts and mandatory colours.....
We can still buy these......

68414.jpg

....in all their green glory...with the standard flip open caps. :D

I need to pick up a pair for my new rear carrier. :thumb:

Top Bottom