15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!! (ended)

t8er

IMG_3971.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409336700.297374.jpg

I found the videos from the JKXperience first and started looking at project JK which then brought me here. I stayed because of the lack of drama and the information that others have when it comes to questions.

2010 I was working a holiday weekend and happened to see a convoy of Jeeps driving north on 395.

I drove along side the line up and tried to get the groups attention for a thumbs up and a wave.

Everyone was holding ten and two and looking dead straight. lol

Everyone pulled into the Pearsonville gas station and I realized by all the stickers that these were the guys with the best YouTube videos. I introduced myself and went on my way. A few weeks later a YouTube video on Manache meadows came out. Been hooked ever since.

I only recently joined this forum though. I just lurked and youtub'ed for the last few years. Best Jeep forum out there.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411447872.853162.jpg

Moochie

2010 I was working a holiday weekend and happened to see a convoy of Jeeps driving north on 395.

I drove along side the line up and tried to get the groups attention for a thumbs up and a wave.

Everyone was holding ten and two and looking dead straight. lol

Everyone pulled into the Pearsonville gas station and I realized by all the stickers that these were the guys with the best YouTube videos. I introduced myself and went on my way. A few weeks later a YouTube video on Manache meadows came out. Been hooked ever since.

I only recently joined this forum though. I just lurked and youtub'ed for the last few years. Best Jeep forum out there.

View attachment 101788

I remember when this meet up occurred.

CajunRubicon

I didn't even know what WAYALIFE was. I passed by my jeep dealer and saw a 2014 unlimited rubicon black hardtop that said wayalife on the rear and front fenders. I bought it and immediately headed to black bear pass in Telluride colorado, about 1000 miles away from my home. While on the trail another jeeper informed me that WAYALIFE was a community/website and I should join. Boom here I am. I've never seen another WAYALIFE edition rubicon, even when I googled it. Anyone else have a WAYALIFE edition jeep?

Attachments

• 1411463526425.jpg
    1411463526425.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 114

noroad

I didn't even know what WAYALIFE was. I passed by my jeep dealer and saw a 2014 unlimited rubicon black hardtop that said wayalife on the rear and front fenders. I bought it and immediately headed to black bear pass in Telluride colorado, about 1000 miles away from my home. While on the trail another jeeper informed me that WAYALIFE was a community/website and I should join. Boom here I am. I've never seen another WAYALIFE edition rubicon, even when I googled it. Anyone else have a WAYALIFE edition jeep?

Nice jeep, its not a wayalife edition tho its just a forum and a life style. jeep doesnt make them, your edition is a rubicon.

Growlz

Started following in '07 on JKF and migrated over here. Lurking a lot, commenting occasionally. Hehe. Best part: learning a lot!
The Rubi is brand new this summer and haven't had time to even start modding yet.

photo.JPG

MistyCherie

Congrats! Here's hoping for 15k more!

I found the website while researching mods/issues and general Jeep stuff. The friendly forum setup and awesome videos made me want to be a member. Since then have met a few other wayalifers in the local area, all great peeps!

DSC_0018.jpg

swinscoet

My first "car" was a 71 cj5. I have loved jeeps ever since. I haven't had a jeep for 25 years due to an ex wife. Bought one 2 years ago thanks to my new wife! Wanted to run the Rubicon. Started watching Eddie's videos. Been hooked ever since! Thanks Wayalife!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411471882972.jpg
    1411471882972.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 142

HoosierWolf

JeepatWorkNRG.jpg

I found out about Wayalife through the awesome videos on Youtube.:rock: Got my co worker and a couple of my buddies hooked too :thumb:

Last edited:

Tigereye10

Gratz on 15k! Im glad to be one of the members. After I bought my Jeep I was just randomly searching up parts and such and stumbled across this website, lurked about for a bit and put in an application to become a member of this awesome community!

Here is a pic from the latest offroad adventure with a bunch of Wayalifers!

1411264149514.jpg

jager44

10649554_713090952104729_7320394871823476485_n.jpg

All was want a jeep my dad was a big jeeper had more jeeps then i can remember one of my firends told my adout the site and i am so glade that he did.

Mitrig

Untitled.jpg

online search for decals then stumbled on a youtube video and noticed all the rigs running the same badges :) best choice i have made since

Ranger4011

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411529624.554147.jpg I heard about wayalife from a friend after I had my jeep a 2014 rubicon for a few month I had been in wrangler forum since before my ride was born. But when I heard about this forum it jut made perfect sense, I have wanted a jeep since I was about 8 years old, I remember the first one I ever saw was a Cherokee that my uncle owned, now that I could afford one I had to have one, and now I could pucture living without a jeep. Because what you say is the truth through and through it's not just a jeep it's a way a life.
For now keep r rubber side down and kicker n gear!

Sent from this little chumjigger here in my hand.

Top Bottom