15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!! (ended)

c_ema

15,000 Members - WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!

Dreaming of the Wild Wild West, I discovered Wayalife, congrats for your goal and thanks for sharing your video!

Ema from Italy

2413048d435ad99e8d71e483a5cbfe53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JKRich

I heard about WAYALIFE from a sticker on another jeep, joined the forum, and plan on getting my sticker soon.

My Rub.jpg

scout304

Heard about wayalife from my rubicon 10a facebook group.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1411591370214.jpg
    1411591370214.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 158
Signed up for three forums in the same day and Eddie was the only admin to send a personal email. Then I found the YouTube channel and the awesome videos. If memory serves me right it was the the three part series in the Rubicon was my first WAL film. Since then I have been home.

R/
Will

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411604967.848123.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Like most, I first discovered WAYALIFE trough YouTube. While searching Jeep videos, I stumbled upon the WAYALIFE channel and thought all of the adventures showcased were awesome! From there, I found the forums and really liked the atmosphere, the information, and everyone's willingness to help and offer valid, experienced advice. When you look passed the trolls who try to ruin this site, you realize this is a great group of people who look out for each other and genuinely want to help common minded folks out.

EDIT: Oh, and EVO1, Moby and EVOJeep are just plain badass!

IMG_0502.jpg

Congrats to Cindy and Eddie on 15,000 members!:drinks:

13Jeeper

10623738_828404103845518_6340947627805450746_o.jpg

I found the forum like many others by the Youtube Videos. I haven't made it through them all yet but I'm working on it as I type!

Bohman_3

Saw a Wayalife windshield banner on sweet jeep, so I looked it up and here I am!

Attachments

• 1411730659845.jpg
    1411730659845.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 107

swanny2369

New member/ first time jeep owner! Found WOL after stumbling upon your Drummond Island trip on youtube! Being Michigan native it has kicked me into high gear for making a family trip up there soon! Superb knowledge base on WayALife! Looking forward to where this jeep thing takes us! 5600 miles and counting !! :beer:

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Bought my JK new in April of 2012, shortly after I discovered and started watching the Wayalife channel on YouTube. Became a member in the spring of 2013 and have been hooked ever since. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1411768625.311289.jpg

Rascal3

securedownload.jpg

I found WAYALIFE when I was looking for information on MOAB. Watching the videos was the best thing I had ever seen and that's why I am here on WAYALIFE today.:thumb:

Mostes13

After I bought my first Jeep in 2010. I was searching for jeep videos, and I found the Wayalife youtube channel. I was totally hooked one I saw Eddie and the crew going through the rubicon trail. while I was watching the videos I went to project-jk.com and became a proud member of the Wayalife community. This is by far the best Jeep community online period. Congrats on 15,000 members. Eddie you started something great here and the people have made it very special.

Jeep Pic 2.2.jpg Jeep pic1.2.jpg

Armydog

After I bought my first Jeep in 2010. I was searching for jeep videos, and I found the Wayalife youtube channel. I was totally hooked one I saw Eddie and the crew going through the rubicon trail. while I was watching the videos I went to project-jk.com and became a proud member of the Wayalife community. This is by far the best Jeep community online period. Congrats on 15,000 members. Eddie you started something great here and the people have made it very special.

View attachment 102634 View attachment 102635

X2. Best framily ever!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

chadtmac

I found wayalife searching jeep video's on youtube, stumbled onto the JKX! I will be applying to run on that next year hopefully, The JK needs a few more things to get JKX ready! Thanks for such a great site and the amazing videos! Here's my 2013 JK Rubicon IMG_0430.jpg

Top Bottom