Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

big dr

Is there room for a stranger on this trip? I'd love to meet some of you guys, and I just looked at my work schedule and this trip might work perfect for me. I would most likely just camp in a tent.

PS,,, I like wine! and Jim Beam;)

Is there room for a stranger on this trip? I'd love to meet some of you guys, and I just looked at my work schedule and this trip might work perfect for me. I would most likely just camp in a tent.

That would be awesome Dave!

There is room for anyone :thumb: want me to add you to the list?

Tigrcky

I regret to say that my possible jeep purchase has fell through and that I will be unable to attend, I know that this saddens everyone attending

big dr

Well,,, I just requested a booking for a place to stay the 17th, 18th, and 19th. I will probably drive up late sun or early monday, wheel with you guys thru friday the 20th,, then haul butt home. I'm kind of forced to do my own slightly smaller trip due to work constraints, but I look forward to at least 3 solid days of wheeling in MOAB for my first trip EVER!!!! Super stoked!!:beer::thumb:

big dr

Yes!! reservations confirmed!! Looks like Ill have a place to sleep for at least 3 nights!! Looks like this place is about 3 miles south of the main town of Moab. I hope this works out ok!

This place is very small and only has 1 bed,, but if anyone is trying to make part of this trip, and needs to do it cheap I could offer up the floor. And then of course you could clean up at the end of the day(full rest room and shower)

Last edited:

JKU-Tom

I just realized this is my son's spring break. If it works out could we tag along with this group for the first couple of days. I'll know soon and we would have to head home Wednesday.

Top Bottom