Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

jesse3638

Hooked
I just realized I'm working in Jackson/Ione 3/25-4/11 and am off that weekend. It's looks to be only 2.5 hours from there. In the off chance I drive my jeep up there I'd be down for the day trip. As it gets closer I'll keep you posted.

What ETA are you guys shooting for - I know it is unknown at that distance. I'm shooting for 4pm Saturday. Also ordering a 12 bottle case of wine and was wondering if there are any chard drinkers? (hopefully it will arrive before I leave LOL!)

What ETA are you guys shooting for - I know it is unknown at that distance. I'm shooting for 4pm Saturday. Also ordering a 12 bottle case of wine and was wondering if there are any chard drinkers? (hopefully it will arrive before I leave LOL!)

Probably about 12-3 on Saturday as a guess. Jenn drinks chard quite a bit.

big dr

At this point I'm just hoping I can still make it! Work has scheduled me a full training day, another "mandatory" meeting, and I have received 2 court subpoenas I'm trying to refuse!!:mad: I have not yet given up!!!

We might be there around there. Maybe before. We are leaving Friday night and we are gonna drive as far as possible that night, Maybe all the way

Top Bottom