Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

JeepPilot

Hey guys, I'm gonna have to bail on this one. Family surprised me with a trip to Hawaii for my 30th birthday. Not gonna miss out on that one! Catch you all on the next one!

Hey guys, I'm gonna have to bail on this one. Family surprised me with a trip to Hawaii for my 30th birthday. Not gonna miss out on that one! Catch you all on the next one!

That's 2 bad. Have a good time in Hawaii. It's gonna be an epic trip. Hopefully you can make it next year. finally made it to 2k posts.

JKU-Tom

I just ordered a bunch of stuff through prime to make sure it's here. Mostly stuff to keep my kid entertained. New go pro and some RC stuff.

big dr

At this point I'm just hoping I can still make it! Work has scheduled me a full training day, another "mandatory" meeting, and I have received 2 court subpoenas I'm trying to refuse!!:mad: I have not yet given up!!!

^^^^^^^Thats right,, I quoted myself^^^^^

Took care of my training today,, received permission to miss the mandatory meeting,,, and sent back the subpoenas with requests for extensions. I think Im still in!!!:clap2:

^^^^^^^Thats right,, I quoted myself^^^^^

Took care of my training today,, received permission to miss the mandatory meeting,,, and sent back the subpoenas with requests for extensions. I think Im still in!!!:clap2:

Glad you worked it out. A little over a week and we will be wheeling in moab.

big dr

I'm sooo stoked! I even got a flat bed trailer so if I break the Jeep I can still get home. Also thinking about bringing a dual sport M/C. That way if I feel like spending a day running several trails at high speed I can see more of the region.

JKU-Tom

I'm sooo stoked! I even got a flat bed trailer so if I break the Jeep I can still get home. Also thinking about bringing a dual sport M/C. That way if I feel like spending a day running several trails at high speed I can see more of the region.

That's awesome!!!

Top Bottom