Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

I just added mileage / GPS start location / estimated time / EJS trail rating to all the trails. Let me know if you would like more info on each. I will have GPS coordinates for all the major stops and turns for each trail with me but if you want them I can post them as well.

I just looked at pictures and video of the trails I'm going to make,,, Fins and things, Moab Rim, Hells revenge, Pritchett canyon,,, Just when I thought I couldn't be any more excited!!!!:rock::wings::thumb:

I just looked at pictures and video of the trails I'm going to make,,, Fins and things, Moab Rim, Hells revenge, Pritchett canyon,,, Just when I thought I couldn't be any more excited!!!!:rock::wings::thumb:

I know!!! Wait until Hells Revenge and Pritchett Canyon:thumb: those are really fun trails.

Hopefully we'll run across you on the trails. We get in Sunday morning and plan on hitting Sevenmile on Sunday, then Hells Revenge Monday, Pritchettt Tue, Area BFE Wed, and Poison Spider Thu. Like I said maybe we'll run across you.

Hopefully we'll run across you on the trails. We get in Sunday morning and plan on hitting Sevenmile on Sunday, then Hells Revenge Monday, Pritchettt Tue, Area BFE Wed, and Poison Spider Thu. Like I said maybe we'll run across you.

Hope to see you there. We will both be on seven mile rim on Sunday so I'm sure we will run into you.

Top Bottom