Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

hbkid22

Sorry to bail but that weekend is not open anymore.....bummed I wont be able to make this trip. Have a blast though!

NAUJK

Hey I made a comment earlier on here about a group from Flagstaff / Tucson Arizona being up there. At the moment it looks like about 15 or so of us with about 7 or so vehicles will be in town that weekend. I will know more later tonight but again it would be cool to meet up somwhere, and meet fellow Wayalifers! :beer:

Hey I made a comment earlier on here about a group from Flagstaff / Tucson Arizona being up there. At the moment it looks like about 15 or so of us with about 7 or so vehicles will be in town that weekend. I will know more later tonight but again it would be cool to meet up somwhere, and meet fellow Wayalifers! :beer:

This sounds like a lot of fun! Do you know the dates that the group will be in town? We should all get together and do a trail or two :)

Sounds good just keep us posted.

JeepPilot

Awesome! I will be celebrating my 30th birthday on the 18th and my mom is going to come out for a few days to meet us. She is going to be celebrating her 74th birthday on the 20th. This should be one to remember!

Top Bottom