Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

NAUJK

Well the group with me in Northern Arizona just paid for our campsite at Gold Bar BLM Campground! So stoked for this trip! :rock:

Alright just trying to get a final count and list for Moab. I know there are a couple still trying to work it but want to try to pin this down. Here is what I have so far:

Going:

1. Crippledpetey
2. MagellanJenn
3. 2013Rubirick / Mrs. 2013Rubirick
4. Branman
5. JK_b/c_yolo
JeepPilot

Maybe:

ak49
2. Oregonjeeper
3. Tigrcky
4. Panda

Here is the tenative schedule for travel and runs. Does anyone want to drive over Friday Night and stop in Salt Lake? Who is caravanning and where do you want to meet up? Is everyone good with trails or do we want to switch it up any?

Schedule:

Saturday: Travel
Sunday: Trail / Relax (may get there late)
Monday: Cliffhanger
Tuesday: Fins and Things
Wednesday: Pritchett Canyon
Thursday: Hells Revenge
Friday: Moab Rim
Saturday: Elephant Hill / Travel
Sunday: Travel

Alternate Trails:

Behind the Rocks
Golden Spike
Metal Masher
Flat Iron in Reverse
3D Pickle Version
Gold Bar Rim, Rusty Nail
Poison Spider Mesa
Steel Bender

Currently we have one condo thats 3 bedrooms 2 bath. I believe two of the rooms are spoken for. I believe Bobby and Brandon are coming and can either share the last room or not. We were going to throw the kids on the floor in the living room or if there is a hide-a-bed use that. Im fine with stuffing the place to the rim if we need and everyone is cool with that or if you want to find your own place thats fine too.

If you have any questions please post them up and lets get all the details ironed out for a great trip!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Alright just trying to get a final count and list for Moab. I know there are a couple still trying to work it but want to try to pin this down. Here is what I have so far:

Going:

1. Crippledpetey
2. MagellanJenn
4. Branman
5. JK_b/c_yolo
JeepPilot

Maybe:

ak49
2. Oregonjeeper
3. Tigrcky
4. Panda

Here is the tenative schedule for travel and runs. Does anyone want to drive over Friday Night and stop in Salt Lake? Who is caravanning and where do you want to meet up? Is everyone good with trails or do we want to switch it up any?

Schedule:

Alternate Trails:

Behind the Rocks
Golden Spike
Metal Masher
Flat Iron in Reverse
3D Pickle Version
Gold Bar Rim, Rusty Nail
Poison Spider Mesa
Steel Bender

Currently we have one condo thats 3 bedrooms 2 bath. I believe two of the rooms are spoken for. I believe Bobby and Brandon are coming and can either share the last room or not. We were going to throw the kids on the floor in the living room or if there is a hide-a-bed use that. Im fine with stuffing the place to the rim if we need and everyone is cool with that or if you want to find your own place thats fine too.

If you have any questions please post them up and lets get all the details ironed out for a great trip!!

I'm not sleeping on the hide a bed with fuller.

Going:

1. Crippledpetey
2. MagellanJenn
4. Branman
5. JK_b/c_yolo
JeepPilot

Maybe:

ak49
2. Oregonjeeper
3. Tigrcky
4. Panda

Schedule:

Alternate Trails:

Behind the Rocks
Golden Spike
Metal Masher
Flat Iron in Reverse
3D Pickle Version
Gold Bar Rim, Rusty Nail
Poison Spider Mesa
Steel Bender

As long as Jill and I have our own room idc who else stays with us. Can't wait.

Last edited:

JeepPilot

Going:

1. Crippledpetey
2. MagellanJenn
4. Branman
5. JK_b/c_yolo
JeepPilot

Maybe:

ak49
2. Oregonjeeper
3. Tigrcky
4. Panda

Schedule:

Alternate Trails:

Behind the Rocks
Golden Spike
Metal Masher
Flat Iron in Reverse
3D Pickle Version
Gold Bar Rim, Rusty Nail
Poison Spider Mesa
Steel Bender

My fiancée is going to be coming with me, and at some point my mom is going to meet up with us. I may also have some friends coming out and renting a jeep on the 18th. We are going to stay in a hotel. Any suggestions? The trails all sound good. Is anyone else coming from Colorado or this side of Moab?

Last edited:

Tigrcky

My fiancée is going to be coming with me, and at some point my mom is going to meet up with us. I may also have some friends coming out and renting a jeep on the 18th. We are going to stay in a hotel. Any suggestions? The trails all sound good. Is anyone else coming from Colorado or this side of Moab?

If I can make it happen I will be coming from Gunnison

Jaydoc1

So I haven't actually posted in this thread because I wasn't sure whether this would actually work out for my family and I but we have been trying to get a long weekend in Moab arranged and the weekend we were working on is the weekend of the 13th. It looks like it is going to work out. So we will be headed there from Colorado early on Friday the 13th and heading home in the afternoon on Monday the 16th.

Not sure if my girls are up to the kind of wheeling that you all will be doing but I wouldn't mind buying a couple rounds of beer Saturday or Sunday evening. It would be fun to put some faces to some screen names.

So I haven't actually posted in this thread because I wasn't sure whether this would actually work out for my family and I but we have been trying to get a long weekend in Moab arranged and the weekend we were working on is the weekend of the 13th. It looks like it is going to work out. So we will be headed there from Colorado early on Friday the 13th and heading home in the afternoon on Monday the 16th.

Not sure if my girls are up to the kind of wheeling that you all will be doing but I wouldn't mind buying a couple rounds of beer Saturday or Sunday evening. It would be fun to put some faces to some screen names.

Sounds good. We will definitely meet up somewhere. You are more then welcome to do a run with us if your family is up for it.

Txjkjpr

I am coming from Denver on the 15th. I'd love to meet up with everyone one night to put faces to names.

Jaydoc1

If anyone is interested, we are thinking about doing Seven Mile Rim Sunday morning. Not on your guy's list but since you don't have any specific trails listed for Sunday I thought that I'd toss that out there.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, we are thinking about doing Seven Mile Rim Sunday morning. Not on your guy's list but since you don't have any specific trails listed for Sunday I thought that I'd toss that out there.

If we get settled in Saturday I'm in! Just list details here or send them to me and I can add so everyone knows. Thanks!

What Petery said. I'm sure we will be ready to wheel by then. I'm ready to go now.

Top Bottom